What nude mod to use

nichopoleve

I suggest not using anything other than the basic CBBE/CBSBHC (bouncing breast version of CBBE)/UNP (smaller breasts than CBBE). They cover your daily nude needs. Anything else you use will risk a ton of bugs since Skyrim is much less stable than Oblivion at this point in terms of mods. Stuff you risk include seamed joints (neck, wrist, ankles, waist, etc), different colored patches on the body, certain bodyparts like brows and eyes not displaying correctly, almost guaranteed crashes when using console command "showracemenu", and the list just goes on.

Pardon the high-jack, but on the subject of the UNP body. Does anyone know if there is a way to go full tilt on the breasts without ballooning the ass and thighs? For me that would be the perfect Skyrim body. I know there is Body-Slide, but I've only found working sliders for CBBE.

Archived