Demonica 2.0 body created follower invisible clothes?

Lizzy

I made a personal follower from the ECE preset I managed to recover from my old hard-drive.

She's Leah. If anyone's interested, the link to my Flickr album "Leah, Priestess of Dibella" should be in my sig.

We went through all of the Amorous Adventures. Plus had sex with Agent 47, Fort D full of Witchers (crossovers) and Maurice Jondrelle >_>

My problem is, she won't wear the default Demonica clothes. I mean, she'll wear them.

I check her inventory and they're marked "worn". They're just invisible. Those won't show up, or any clothes.

She's being a very stubborn nudist :<

KiileMz.jpg

^Picture.

I'm aware it has something to do with enabling some kind of list somewhere in the Creation Kit.

I just don't know where and what! Or maybe I saw something like it and don't remember  :unsure:

Demonica (DEM) armors have their race setting set to alduin instead of default which will cause invisible bodies and armors not sure if that is the case or not. I converted a lot of DEM outfits awhile back from demonica body to UNPCM and everything I converted had to have the race changed to default for them to appear correctly. It has to be changed in both the armor and armor addon tab for each item piece.

I think it was set up this way to make it to where only people using the demonica race could wear them and any other body type would have problems.

Also use nifskope and check the body nifs partitions under dismemberment and then check what the slots are that are selected for the item pieces I can't remember but I think the slots were also weird and I had to change them as well.

Last time I went through creating Demonica race follower, it was a hell of a ride:

I don't think I'll ever go through it again. The body itself is hard to work with(to make it HDT), and the unintuitiveness of CK simply made it harder. 

Demonica (DEM) armors have their race setting set to alduin instead of default which will cause invisible bodies and armors not sure if that is the case or not. I converted a lot of DEM outfits awhile back from demonica body to UNPCM and everything I converted had to have the race changed to default for them to appear correctly. It has to be changed in both the armor and armor addon tab for each item piece.

I think it was set up this way to make it to where only people using the demonica race could wear them and any other body type would have problems.

Also use nifskope and check the body nifs partitions under dismemberment and then check what the slots are that are selected for the item pieces I can't remember but I think the slots were also weird and I had to change them as well.

Oh, geez. That sounds hard >_< Have to find the correct mesh file paths for the clothes.. and after I find the.. partitions? Slots?

Probably have to fix stuff in DEM clothes.esp also. I wonder if I need to esmify that..  :blink:

Items, Outfit.. I'm seeing Dem v1 and v2 clothes in that Creation Kit tab.

Okay, edit, double-click brings up a window..

Only DEMv1ValericaDress is DemonicaRace

DEMv2ChainFull, DEMv2ModhnaOutfit, DEMv2SaloniaOutfit, DEMv2SmithOutfit, DEMV2StartChain, and DEMv2StartOutfit are all DemonicaRaceVampire.

But normal Dem race can wear the starting outfit. I'm confused @_@

Also, Demonica.esm and DEM clothes.esp have the same entries. Maybe the DEM clothes have other outfits not starting with "DEM".

It would help if the CK had preview windows for clothes  :angry: I don't know what I'm looking for!

Data>meshes>armor>demonica has some folders.

dem bikini, dem blood, dem start and dem war

Opening in NifSkope, where.. is dismemberment?

Last time I went through creating Demonica race follower, it was a hell of a ride:

I don't think I'll ever go through it again. The body itself is hard to work with(to make it HDT), and the unintuitiveness of CK simply made it harder. 

I remember asking in a Demonica thread for the HDT after my old hard drive crashed and I lost the file.

I had a response telling me to make HDT myself in order to stop begging for things  <_<

So, I found the HDT file for Dem on another site after a ton of searching  ^_^

Load a nif click a body/outfit look under the highlighted line in the left list for BSDismemberSkinInstance click arrow for drop down click arrow next to partition for the next drop down then one more time to get to the slots. The slot in the nif has to match the slot in the .esp for the armor and armor addon. The slots used are usually the SBP_ ones.

post-25667-0-74603500-1462732910_thumb.jpg

Not sure on the demonica.esm as I never used the demonica race. The CK has a preview screen you have to set a .esp as active then load the .esp next go to armor and look for the one that has a * in it's one box those are ones added from the .esp double click the armor line to bring up the edit page then click the nif pathway for the armor and a screen will show up showing what the armor/outfit looks like.

Okay, I followed you about this far:

ZQ5MI6b.jpg

I'm not very intuitive :<

Also, Creation Kit. Something needs to be edited for the follower to wear the clothes, yes?
I vaguely remember having the same problem for childrens in a BeeingFemale addon of the born children.
Males wore invisible clothes until I changed something that had to do with race. I don't remember  :unsure:

As my screenshot shows you have to click the outfit piece then click the arrow/triangle to the left of BSDismemberSkinInstance to get the drop down the partition should be at the bottom inside of that drop down click arrow/triangle to the left of partition to get the next drop down this will be where the slots a outfit are using will be found.

Most DEM outfits have the race set to alduin in their .esp for the main armor piece so I had to load it into the CK and change it to default when I converted them to UNPCM and under armor addon I had to set it to default and you can also select additional races that can wear it if you want.

post-25667-0-44812600-1462745593_thumb.jpg

As my screenshot shows you have to click the outfit piece then click the arrow/triangle to the left of BSDismemberSkinInstance to get the drop down the partition should be at the bottom inside of that drop down click arrow/triangle to the left of partition to get the next drop down this will be where the slots a outfit are using will be found.

Most DEM outfits have the race set to alduin in their .esp for the main armor piece so I had to load it into the CK and change it to default when I converted them to UNPCM and under armor addon I had to set it to default and you can also select additional races that can wear it if you want.

Yes, I got that far in my screenshot. For some reason my picture isn't showing up for me on here, but the URL will if I copy it >_>

Under yours, under BSDismember-whatever, then Partitions. BodyPartList, BSPartFlag, BSDismemberB-something categories.

That's as far as I understand, and as far as the screenshot gets.

ZQ5MI6b.jpg

^Mine only had BSDismemberSkinInstance for a BSDismember category. Under that, 28 NiSkinPartition.

Then I have no idea what I'm doing when I get that far   :unsure: I am not experienced with NifSkope.

I have only followed tutorials exactly for giving HDT Havok for bodies. I'm a real amateur   :wacko:

An update: My follower as default Demonica race didn't want to wear certain armors. I changed her to HHDemonicaRace.

She started wearing only some armors. They're skimpy clothes, just under the armor category in meshes.

The ones vampires wear are invisible on her. I'm going to test next changing her to HHDemonicaVampireRace.

And 0AradiaCrossBoots?? See! My Creation Kit tells me DEMv1ValericaDress, DEMv2ChainFull, DEMv2ModhnaOutfit, DEMv2SaloniaOutfit, DEMv2SmithOutfit, DEMV2StartChain, and DEMv2StartOutfit.

I have no idea what the rest of them are called! In my game, they go by DEM-[Russian text] A bunch of squiggly lines to me.

Unless the outfit starts with "DEM" in Creation Kit, I don't know which ones they are :o

Wait! ArmorAddon and not just Armor in the Items category? .. I feel stupid as usual.

Maybe the following worked? I'm going to check in game..

emh4RDo.jpg

0AradiaCrossBoots is one of ardia's boots from one of their armors I only picked it to show you where the BSDismemberSkinInstance is located at in a nif. 

First close block list as that is not what I am using and this is the reason why you are not finding it you need to use block details instead which is the one I am using.

So close block list by clicking on the little x to the right of block list then click on view and select block details or hit F2. Then click the armor or body and go to BSDismemberSkinInstance under the highlighted line click the arrow/triangle then partitions 2 times to get to the slots.

This one here is the arcana which is one of Krista's armors.

post-25667-0-73521300-1462754846_thumb.jpg

I'm too dumb for NifSkope  :lol: But because I drudged along, barely comprehending, it did work for the ArmorAddons category!

By adding all of the Demonica races, I mean.

Because I have HDT on my Demonica follower, the boobs and butt clipped a lot.

I used Outfit Studio to fit the mesh as..

meshes > actors > demonica

demonicabody_0.nif for

meshes > dem_v2 > start, and all things that ended in 0.nif

Also demonicabody_1.nif for all things ending in 1.nif from the dem_v2 folder.

Exported .nif as reference so the HDT torso would come with. I think..

arwyeKB.jpg

Now she wears the "armors", and I have an able to be clothed DEM v2 follower!  ^_^

Thanks! I'll give every post of everyone who replied an upclick Reputation thing. Not too sure what that does..

Archived