Desperately searching for a bottom vulva mesh for ts3...

It was titled riven vulva or something and was a bottom mesh. Used it to make ftm sims which are well... important to me. ;)

Ive googled like fuck and I still havent been able to find it. If anyone could provide me with the link or a similar mesh that I coudl equip onto male sims that be great. ^_^

• 7 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks, but why I can not see it in my game? I have 1.67 patch.

Hi, Sorry for the delay in replying, I've been off-line a lot due to work stuff :)

I'm not sure why you can't see it.  Reading the original post on the Insim forum, It was made with DEFAULT  Navatsea Face-in 01 skin which you can get here : http://modthesims.info/d/434055 - see attached image.  It was made with Base game and World Adventures installed.  It might be because you have more than one default skin installed?  If you do, try taking those out and just installing Navatsea's Default F-in 01 skin and see if that works.  Hope it does :)

thanks for the file, Moonglade

You're welcome :)

post-589546-0-26627100-1506769420_thumb.jpg

Archived