Nipple Textures Broken and White Vagina

So as described, the textures for female NPC's nipples are pretty misalligned, as they are on the underside of the breast. The textures I'm using are a mature skin for UNP. My other problem is that the female NPC's have a very white vagina, and I think it has something to do with my HDT mods. Otherwise, everything is up to date, SKSE & FNIS included.

Load Order

Also, for some reason, I have fell victim to the helicopter vagina after posting this, all the NPC's I have sex with have it. Would also like help with that too.
Any help is greatly appreciated, thank you in advance.

Edit: Also, I think my vaginal collisions aren't functioning properly at all. I'm not sure if I installed correctly but I tried my best to do so.

post-958587-0-62626900-1462145155_thumb.png

post-958587-0-62980800-1462145156_thumb.png

That's not broken that's telling you don't have the correct textures for the body you are using. Make sure the textures you are using are comaptible with the body you are using. CBBE does not work with UNP bodies nor does the UNP textures work with the CBBE body you will get nasty hip marks and breast as well as the nipple textures being in the wrong spot.

If you are using a body that has a HDT vagina then you need texture files that are compatible with that body or you can also have messed up crotch textures.

That's not broken that's telling you don't have the correct textures for the body you are using. Make sure the textures you are using are comaptible with the body you are using. CBBE does not work with UNP bodies nor does the UNP textures work with the CBBE body you will get nasty hip marks and breast as well as the nipple textures being in the wrong spot.

If you are using a body that has a HDT vagina then you need texture files that are compatible with that body or you can also have messed up crotch textures.

First of all, thanks for the reply.

So with my current setup, if I switch to CBBE to UNP, would everything work fine? (given I uninstall and reinstall everything)

Much appreciated.

Depends if you have the correct textures or not. The body you are using is a special body as it has a HDT vagina ones with a HDT vagina require specific textures as the body uses a different texture for the crotch area if you don't have it or make it for the crotch area then that area will be nasty looking. If you have the correct body changing out the texture files for the correct ones should fix it.

If the body you are using is CBBE then replace the textures with CBBE textures if the body is UNP then replace them with UNP textures and everything should then look fine.

Archived