[new here] sex animation, sound, beastialy mods/animation, in general.

anonaries

okay, so i have a ton downloaded. i have NMM, downloaded some manually, then downloaded some through the NMM. i have loot all the plugins are good. and yes i did run and update FNINS on admin. and while playing the game. what Ive provided in screenshots is all the mods, the loot, and where my mods are. i was trying to take in game pictures so i could show the console messages it was giving me but it did not want to take part of my project so here we go.

ALSO ive attached the FNIS debug in picture instead of posting it on this.

in game problem's

1.) when im near any creature or summon hentai creature nothing happens. pull up the dialog (sex) nothing (train, follow, etc) nothing. they just follow me. also no sound, no removable of clothes.

2.) beastess mod. when i use the shout to summon any animal to come you know what and one is there all that happens i bend over still with armor on. (i can still move around though)

any help at all? :/

(ive looked around the forums, followed instructions, looked on youtube)

maybe someone can give me detailed help on this, or someone can download teamviewer and ill give access to my computer for remote access. etc. its been almost 5-7 days of researching, playing around, downloading, re-downloading, arranging, etc.

i have all the necessary files, animation packs, etc. if not ill download them too. (if you need me to take anymore screenshots of what files i have in the data folders let me know)

(even though i've gave up on this and asking for help i still want to get it working just to say HAHAHA i had help and they helped me fix you and make you run!)

EDITED PART:

i did get the animation prostitution mod and the animations to work. just not the entire sexlab ones. also in the sexlab mod everything is OKE'd and installed. nothing wrong their

post-1182834-0-11706000-1462047781_thumb.png

post-1182834-0-48544800-1462047788_thumb.png

post-1182834-0-89300400-1462047803_thumb.png

post-1182834-0-61045400-1462047816_thumb.png

post-1182834-0-40701200-1462047831_thumb.png

post-1182834-0-81812100-1462047889_thumb.png

Did you install another version of Creature Framework and Hentai Creatures or they are just the ones that came with More Nasty Critters? Did you activate creature animations in SexLab (in game MCM)?

Also, I personally prefer Mod Manager. I find it easier to work with and fix the game if I screw up something. Also, you can control what gets overwritten by what more easily.

LATER EDIT:

Ok, I've looked at your screenshots. So, the mod More Nasty Creatures actually comes with Hentai Creatures and Nude Creatures (Latest version is only included with this mod).

You don't need to install them separately and it can actually cause some bugs with the original Hentai Creatures included with MNC. Uninstall those and only install More Nasty Creatures (don't just double click it but remove it entirely first, add it again to NMM, install it and check the boxes to all of the options when you do so).

You don't need the original SexLab Aroused. use the Redux version (2.7 from here).

You also don't need WinRAR. use 7Zip.  :D

Also, you have CBBE body and some UNP armors?!

I have 7.zip winrar and uni extractor that I use as sometimes one can be finicky but using a different one works for the most part most extractors are fine as long as you keep them up to date.

Using CBBE body and using UNP armor/outfits while using a CBBE body are only good if those UNP outfits cover most of the body (breast and hips) if they don't cover those areas you will have nasty hip marks and nasty breast as well as the nipple textures being out of place.

Do you have creatures turned on in sexlab? If you don't have it turned on to allow sex with creatures then nothing will happen when you try to have sex with creatures or train and what not there are also settings to allow your player to have sex with creatures.

Open your MCM screen and go down to sexlab and go through each tab there is one that is good to have turned on and that is the camera one so that when animations start up you will go into TFC mode and be able to move the camera around and afterwards brings you back out of it and the auto advance one is a good one to turn off so that you can control the stages as well as switch to other ones without it ending too soon.

Wow lots of questions to answer!!!!! Let's get started!

@CPU

Now I thought you didn't have to install that? Heard it was just optional.

@honeyspagetti

Yes I accidentally did install those together. Did not know it all came in there together! And yes I did, but when I installed I did not open it when I first installed it and I heard the was important. I'll download 7zip but I've used winrar for so long! XD and I'll have to download it later.

@myuhinny

Everything is turned on. And I gotcha.

Good hussle team! :D but in general speaking now. So I can just move the mods in a different area or just copy and paste them to the desktop. Extract them then unistall and delete at the same time then just plainly unistall mostly everything except the mods that I downloaded from nexusmods.com that has nothing to do with the sexlab animations. Then once they are out and removed reinstall FNIS then update it then FIRST go in game and install it or download all the FNIS mods first? Then install the ones that are needed?

EDITED PART:

if someone wants to give me a list from first to last to what to install first it would be amazing and I think I'm gonna install MO. But if I use MO in replace of NMM won't my NMM mods go away or not work properly as well or what?

@CPU

Many of the recent animations are using the extended skeleton.

You have only 99 bones, that means vanilla, and so many animations will not play.

You don't need the actual ESP, but the skeleton.nif files yes.

@CPU

Many of the recent animations are using the extended skeleton.

You have only 99 bones, that means vanilla, and so many animations will not play.

You don't need the actual ESP, but the skeleton.nif files yes.

So just click on the box in the FNIS then update it when I reinstall everything?

So just click on the box in the FNIS then update it when I reinstall everything?

Install the mod but do not activate the ESP if you don;t care about weapon positioning.

Install the mod but do not activate the ESP if you don;t care about weapon positioning.

okay, i just downloaded those files that y'all suggested. I'm making copies of the sexlab files then uninstalling then reinstalling the right paths. so just to make this clear install FNIS first then click update then go in game click install then wait a couple mins. then save then exit then install the rest of files?

Edited Part:

these are all the sexlab and the FNIS stuff. if im missing something or if i dont need something in the list in the screenshot below let me know and ill add it or delete it. for the mean time i am uninstalling them.

post-1182834-0-70382100-1462159679_thumb.png

Archived