View File

Armpit & Pubic Hair

Works with:

Caliente's Body Textures (has no bum crack hair)

or

IDA Body Textures (has bum crack hair)

Pits.jpg

Available in Blonde or Brunette, and four styles: Short Sparse; Short Dense; Long Sparse; Long Dense.

The long hair options will also show a bit of pubic hair if wearing " Awesome Shorts" by Deserter X as shown in the pic below

20160425220107_1.jpg

Should install into your PlayerHumanFemale directory, or you can manually move the texture over to the BaseHumanFemale if you wish. (IDA Textures install into both BaseHumanFemale and PlayerHumanFemale)

Let me know if you want other body textures to be included.

Cheers
dePog

Thanks, I love it. Is there a chance you could 'seperate' the armpit and pubic textures - as in, have different versions for above and below? Because I'd love to have the 'long dense' version for the pubic hair, but combined with the 'short sparse' version of the armpit hair.

Thanks, I love it. Is there a chance you could 'seperate' the armpit and pubic textures - as in, have different versions for above and below? Because I'd love to have the 'long dense' version for the pubic hair, but combined with the 'short sparse' version of the armpit hair.

Probably will have to wait until we get something like Skyrim's Texblend. Then we'll be able to mix and match.

Thanks,

dePog

We have atleast 2-3 dozens texture variant for CBBE. Would be easier to release the source files or maybe hold back until we have a mod for overlays?

Yes, that would be better, but I thought I'd get the ball rolling while we wait. :)

Would be nice to release a psd version that we can add to our own textures.

This would also reduce the amount of people asking for multiple versions.

Great work by the way. :)

Yes, I am working on some overlays that I will release in PNG format that should work on any body Texture

Would like to see a version of this with http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/7034/? DirtyBody for Player - CBBE expansion CLEAN.

Stay tuned :)

Would like to see a version of this with http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/7034/? DirtyBody for Player - CBBE expansion CLEAN.

Stay tuned :)

I so second this. Looking forward to the PNGs :D

I have now released the PNG's that can be overlaid onto any CBBE compatible skin texture. They are available here

EDIT: It seems there is an issue about opening the Dirty Body dds file. I am working on a solution and will get back ASAP.

• 2 months later...