(The Sims 3) Where can I get washing machine mod?

If I remember right, there used to be an 'unlocked' washing machine on this site which doesn't need Ambitions to work. Not sure which one, sorry.

http://aroundthesims3.com/objects/room_other_03.shtml

xx

Those are not functional washing machines -- they are all counters, except for the ones at the bottom that do require Ambitions.

OP--if you're looking for something that will accomodate Amra's and Lady's washing machine animations then you'll have to get Ambitions or buy the washing machine from the Store. I'm not sure if that washing machine requires Ambitions to work though.

If I remember right, there used to be an 'unlocked' washing machine on this site which doesn't need Ambitions to work. Not sure which one, sorry.

http://aroundthesims3.com/objects/room_other_03.shtml

xx

Those are not functional washing machines -- they are all counters, except for the ones at the bottom that do require Ambitions.

OP--if you're looking for something that will accomodate Amra's and Lady's washing machine animations then you'll have to get Ambitions or buy the washing machine from the Store. I'm not sure if that washing machine requires Ambitions to work though.

I don't have Ambitions, only Base Game, Late Night, Pets installed, but I've just downloaded the washer and dryer marked for Ambitions on ATS and they work for me in game to do washing and for solo or duo passion :)  You need to have a washing basket/Linen basket in the room as well I think (The basket I downloaded went into Decor|Misc) .  As always, back up your Mods folder and game before installing.  Woohoo :D

xx

post-589546-0-11554600-1461568704_thumb.jpg

post-589546-0-03499700-1461568707_thumb.jpg

post-589546-0-88006000-1461568709_thumb.jpg

post-589546-0-28708900-1461568939_thumb.jpg

post-589546-0-64822300-1461569805_thumb.jpg

Oh that's surprising! Thanks for the info~

You're welcome :)  I had them in my game ages ago and only took them out because I got fed up of the piles of clothes my sims left everywhere - they do this if there's a washing machine on the lot. Messy slobs :)

Yes they do! I hate it! But then that always reminds me to actually put the damn hamper on the lot instead of just the washer and dryer. xD

Archived