My character speak alone and i won't to cry

Kyryto

Hello everyone!

To start i'm very sorry of the englis that you see next but very grateful to you!

So, i 've a issue with my game who pull me out of me (don't know if it english but it's like i'm angry).

The problem is that my character speak alon like an npc and i don't know why and i want to stop it but how can i do that?  what did i do and wich mod give me this option ?

For me than the main character speak kill all the immersion of the game and the worst is that he do that alone for no reason (yes?) so please if you have an idea of which mod can do that or just how make my main character back to the way it will be great!

So first thing to know about the problem when it occur is you have in bottom of the screen the sub "you:(what he speak)"...

I let you my list of mod and if you know anithyng for this problem i will be very grateful to you to give this information!

GameMode=SkyrimSkyrim.esm=1Update.esm=1Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp=1Dawnguard.esm=1Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp=1HearthFires.esm=1Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp=1Dragonborn.esm=1Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp=1hdtHighHeel.esm=1ApachiiHairMales.esm=1ApachiiHairFemales.esm=1ApachiiHair.esm=1SexLab.esm=1CreatureFramework.esm=1SexLabAroused.esm=1PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest.esm=1Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1MiasLair.esp=1Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1Devious Devices - Expansion.esm=1daymoyl.esm=1HentaiPregnancy.esm=0RSkyrimChildren.esm=1Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp=0SkyUI.esp=1FNIS.esp=1FNISSexyMove.esp=1dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1SOS - GRworks HDT Willy Addon.esp=1SexLabNudeCreatures.esp=1SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp=1SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp=1zgrowth.esp=1HentaiCreatures.esp=1SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp=1ApachiiHairNPC Uniques Only.esp=1MoreNastyCritters.esp=1sanguinesDebauchery.esp=1SexLab Beastess.esp=1Skyrim - NPC Female Nord.esp=1Beastess Forsworn.esp=1Immersive Arousal.esp=1Deviously Cursed Loot.esp=1sr_FillHerUp.esp=0sr_FillThemUp.esp=0Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp=1HearthfireMultiKid.esp=1HearthfireMultiKid_LastName.esp=1Dragonstead.esp=1SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp=1SexLab_Dialogues.esp=1Beastess Vampire.esp=1TheEyesOfBeauty.esp=1Devious Deviants.esp=1EstrusChaurus.esp=1NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp=1SexLab Submit.esp=1Sexual Vampire Feed.esp=1non-devious devices.esp=1Submit belt.esp=1adcSexlife.esp=1whiterunmapmarkerfix.esp=1FNISspells.esp=1SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp=1Lydia - Redemption.esp=1Aela - The Seductress.esp=1RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp=1DeviouslyHelpless.esp=1SDpatch - frostfall.esp=1zzLSAR.esp=1Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp=1Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp=1Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp=1Dual Sheath Redux.esp=1XPMSE.esp=1SOSRaceMenu.esp=0CustomRaces.esp=0RaceMenu.esp=1RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1PC Exclusive Animation Path - Argonian.esp=1PC Exclusive Animation Path - Breton.esp=1PC Exclusive Animation Path - DarkElf.esp=1PC Exclusive Animation Path - HighElf.esp=1PC Exclusive Animation Path - Imperial.esp=1PC Exclusive Animation Path - Khajiit.esp=1PC Exclusive Animation Path - Nord.esp=1PC Exclusive Animation Path - ORC.esp=1PC Exclusive Animation Path - RedGuard.esp=1PC Exclusive Animation Path - WoodElf.esp=1FNIS_PCEA2.esp=1zzEstrus.esp=0dc-mana-tanks-000.esp=1Armor and Clothing for Vanilla Child Races.esp=1SFLPregnancyChildRearing.esp=1PC Exclusive Animation Path - 0 - Main.esp=1Children Fight Back.esp=1RSChildren - Complete.esp=1RSChildren_PlayableOverride.esp=1RSChildren_PatchUSKP.esp=1SexLabWerewolves.esp=1Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=1SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp=1SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1chfshPlayerVoicesets.esp=1Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp=1[/spoiler]
GameMode=SkyrimSkyrim.esm=1Update.esm=1Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp=1Dawnguard.esm=1Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp=1...SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp=1SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1this one        ->     chfshPlayerVoicesets.esp=1     <- this oneAlternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp=1

This mod makes your character speaks about what happens around, it seems that's what is bothering you. Just disable the mod

Same one I just going to post. Also do you need all those pc exclusive animation path .esps? To me you would only need the one for the race you are playing installed having the rest installed is just taking up space in your load order. So if you are playing say imperial you would only need that one installed.

GameMode=SkyrimSkyrim.esm=1Update.esm=1Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp=1Dawnguard.esm=1Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp=1...SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp=1SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1this one        ->     chfshPlayerVoicesets.esp=1     <- this oneAlternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp=1

This mod makes your character speaks about what happens around, it seems that's what is bothering you. Just disable the mod

Thank you i wil test without and they if it's good!

Same one I just going to post. Also do you need all those pc exclusive animation path .esps? To me you would only need the one for the race you are playing installed having the rest installed is just taking up space in your load order. So if you are playing say imperial you would only need that one installed.

Yeah i will think about it!

Thank you i wil test without and they if it's good!

Yeah i will think about it!

And it's not this mod... i've just start th play than my character come to say "what do you need?" ;(

Have you started a new game to see if it is fixed? Whenever you turn a mod off that isn't a armor/outfit mod it will still has pieces of it still in your save file so even if you turn the mod off it's still there in the save file causing problems.

So start a new game and see if it fixes it. Starting a new game is something you need to do whenever you uninstall/turn off mods that are not armor/outfit mods especially if they are scripted mods as those leave behind scripts in the saves that will cause problems.

If you start a new game and it's fixed then you know that it was the cause of your problem if not then you know that there is something else causing it but you will not know unless you start a new game.

Try starting a new game just to see if the dialogue is still there, if it's gone use a tool like "save cleaner" to remove the remains of the mod from your main save

If it's not check you have properly uninstalled the mod, because the random dialogue you describe is EXACTLY what this mod does

Archived