No Blood On Main Character Skin Question

Hi everyone, I am trying to disable the blood (only the one on my main character skin) i am good with the blood in the walls and everything else, which textures/meshes files should i work on to achieve that?

Thanks in advance.   

No idea. You could try unpacking the game files and doing a search for "blood" and see if that throws up any likely candidates. If it does you could try replacing them selectively by blank textures until you find one that works.

Other than that ... I suspect the blood is implemented as a decal, so you might look at the Skyrim CK information on decals and see if that gives you any hints. Never used them myself, so I can't advise much beyond that.

I'm not sure, because from what I've seen the blood textures always cover nearby surface in Bethesda's games, unless someone in previous games found how to edit that, but never heard of a mod like that.

I think if you disable it you'll likely disable it for anything else.

Archived