Currently stuck modding my Skyrim.

So I am relatively new to modding anything. At the moment, I am currently stuck in my modding process and could really use some guidance. Now in order for me to better "help you help me", I think it would be beneficial for everyone to know my "goal"/what I want.

Basically, these are the main mods I want Incorporated:

Archery Gameplay Overhaul 

SexLab Defeat - Along with the creatures support

All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy

SLAL Animations - by Leito

Schlongs of Skyrim - (Or something similar/compatible) 

Over the last week trying to mod this game, I have ran in to quite a few issues. The most recent one includes the creatures and their models. Once my character is "defeated", the animation begins as expected. Unfortunately, the creatures don't have any "goods" so to speak.

Now this is relatively strange to me. Strange because on a previous attempt to mod this game (maybe two days ago), I remember the Draugr creatures had theirs. I did not test to see if other had theirs, but I specifically remembered seeing the Draugr's with theirs. To my knowledge, I do not remember installing anything that would add them that I don't already have. Now if anyone could help me resolve this issue, it would be greatly appreciated. Below are the mods I currently have installed with what I believe is the mod order.

I use mod organizer. These are listed by their priority.

1. SKSE (Scripts installed into the mod folder)

2-6 are "unmanaged" (HighRes Texture 1-3 / DLC)

7. SkyUI

8. ShowRaceMenu Precache Killer

9. Race Menu

10. FNIS Behavior 

11. FNIS Creature Pack

12. Helmet Toggle

13. MoreHud

14. Enhanced Camera

15. Auto Unequip Ammo 

16. Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch

17. Realistic Ragdolls and Force 

18. XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended

19. SexLab Framework

20. SexLab Match Maker

21. Schlongs of Skyrim

22. BodySlide and Outfit Studio

23. All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy

24. SexLab Defeat

25. KS Hairdos Renewal 

26. SexLab Animation Loader

27. SLAL Animation - by Leito

28. More Nasty Critters

29. Creature Framework

If you need any other information, please let me know.

I think MNC should cover most if not all Vanilla Creatures, maybe u have installed Immersive Creatures or something similar? (there is an addon for that mod)

-In Creature Framework mcm menu there should be listed all supported creatures, if they are listed there then they should work.

U can try to tweak setting there, see if anything helps, I disabled the Aroused option for more stability and decreased the cell (I think).

-Maybe u need a bashed patch?

-Perhaps your creatures are being overwritten by another mod than MNC mods?

-Wrong Load Order?

Loadorder:
=======

CreatureFramework.esm
Morenastycritters.espSexlabNudecreatures.esp
SexlabNudecreaturesDG.esp
SexlabNudecreaturesDB.esp
Hentaicreatures.esp

I think MNC should cover most if not all Vanilla Creatures, maybe u have installed Immersive Creatures or something similar? (there is an addon for that mod)

-In Creature Framework mcm menu there should be listed all supported creatures, if they are listed there then they should work.

U can try to tweak setting there, see if anything helps, I disabled the Aroused option for more stability and decreased the cell (I think).

-Maybe u need a bashed patch?

-Perhaps your creatures are being overwritten by another mod than MNC mods?

-Wrong Load Order?

Loadorder:

=======

CreatureFramework.esm

Morenastycritters.espSexlabNudecreatures.esp

SexlabNudecreaturesDG.esp

SexlabNudecreaturesDB.esp

Hentaicreatures.esp

Still no luck. I tried to swap the load order to match the one listed above, I did not get any sort of results. I did however notice something that might be of concern. I have Creatures Framework and MNC installed; could these potentially conflict each other? 

I have MNC before Creatures Framework and I get a notification saying that the Creatures Framwork overwrites some parts of MNC. If I place Creatures Framework before MNC, I get a notification saying that the Creatures Framework is redundant.

Now, I did not have Creatures Framework to begin with. I tried testing the game before and I got an in-game notification saying that the Creatures Framework API was missing. That's when I decided to install the Creatures Framework. 

MNC is a pack consisting several mods, and Creature Framework is one of them,

maybe u should uninstall all those mods and reinstall from the MNC link above,

and follow the instructions to the letter,

if its not working then,

maybe asking in MNC support thread?.

I've installed MNC from that link several times without any major issues.

MNC is a pack consisting several mods, and Creature Framework is one of them,

maybe u should uninstall all those mods and reinstall from the MNC link above,

and follow the instructions to the letter,

if its not working then,

maybe asking in MNC support thread?.

I've installed MNC from that link several times without any major issues.

Alright, ill try a completely fresh install and see if I can get that working first.

I have exactly this problem ... sometimes, which is the problem.

The fix for me, is quite simple,  but strangely only temporary, which is what I was coming to ask about. I go into creature framework and click re-register all mods. Then go into sexlab, uncheck creature animation, exit, go back in, recheck creature animations, exit, wait for it to do its install thing, then everything works. What I don't know is why it doesn't stay working? I am not even able to reliably reproduce this. Sometimes I will load the game and everything is working straight away. Aaand sometimes, it isn't.  I am guessing that it is on my end, but I am hoping .... that this rings a bell for someone, that there is some simple checkbox I have missed.... that would be nice.

It is quite annoying tbh. RP as a camp whore can be extremely frustrating, especially in imperial camps as it seems having a tiny penis is a prerequisite to enlistment. (the stormcloaks always seem to be packing a decent whang -  odd) Often I am left with no option but to visit the stables to find suitable satisfaction - what is a girl to do - only to discover that the poor stallion is completely devoid of a schlong (to his credit he does still give it a go but I suspect I am not the only one disappointed)

Archived