Ugly texture glitch with Hentai Casual Karliah clothes

EDIT: Yeah it's a CBBE/UNP problem. If I install Vivace with UNP body instead of CBBE the clothes work fine, but most of my other clothing and armor is CBBE. Damn.

ifPHXpv.jpg

From http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/912-hentai-casual-karliah/

Beautiful, simple mod which I want to enjoy. Aside from the clothes not quite fitting properly (I've tried to make them compatible with CBBE but just can't) there's two ugly shadow-looking textures below the breasts that I cannot remove. I don't know the cause. It's not a lighting issue since they are there in daylight, at night, indoors, with magelight (like in the screenshot) etc. I use CBBE instead of UNP so that may be it but I don't know.

Is there a way to remove that shadow texture? And if not, is there a comparable clothing/armor mod? Plain bikinis are nice and in abundance and some miniskirts are nice, but I like that miniskirt with bikini top look this one gives and am having a very hard time finding a CBBE one. I'd stick with this one except for that ugly shadow texture I can't remove.

EDIT: Outdoors with overcast/foggy lighting

KcO52Wo.jpg

EDIT: In case I wasn't clear, I tried converting this with Bodyslide 2 Outfit Studio and couldn't get the textures correct. The bare midriff I think is a texture and wouldn't allow me to increase or decrease mesh volume properly. I gave up after a while. It's a shame because this so far is my favorite clothing/armor mod.

It may also be I had the presets/sliders wrong. I don't know what the CBBE install of Vivace is - if it's slim, curvy, vanilla.

Why not just replace the body with a new one? If you converted it to a body type just replace the body in the armor with the body type that you converted it to problem solved. Even if a UNP body is converted it will still be using the UNP UV map. CBBE and UNP don't work together as they have different UV maps.

I have converted CBBE armors before using the clothing converter and even though the body was converted it still uses the CBBE UV map I using a UNP body and that will cause nasty hip marks as well as nasty breasts. So I had to dump the body after conversion and replace it with the body I used a template body.

Why not just replace the body with a new one? If you converted it to a body type just replace the body in the armor with the body type that you converted it to problem solved. Even if a UNP body is converted it will still be using the UNP UV map. CBBE and UNP don't work together as they have different UV maps.

I have converted CBBE armors before using the clothing converter and even though the body was converted it still uses the CBBE UV map I using a UNP body and that will cause nasty hip marks as well as nasty breasts. So I had to dump the body after conversion and replace it with the body I used a template body.

Don't know how to do that but sounds like it's what I need.

So how do you replace the body in the armor?

With outfit studio you would use the start a new project select the body type you want then select the outfit adjust the body to fit use the wire frame option to get both bodies to match then delete out the old body if those boots do not have a body under them then you will either have to mold the body to hide the body or zap the body to delete out the body mesh.

Archived