Zenna, your work is magnificent. FYI, the reason your outfits don't work with physics is they don't have the body reference in them. To convert one of your outfits to have physics you would need to open its project and:

1.  Import the cbbephysics NIF (the zero preset from the CBBE shapes)

2.  Set that NIF as the reference so the outfit will have a reference.

3.  Copy bone weights to the outfit meshes (to get the physics into them)

4.  Conform all so everything uses the same sliders.

5.  Test for clipping and adjust as necessary (I didn't have clipping problems on the Zenna outfits I tested this way such as the bandages and g-string)

6.  In the ESP change the slot to 33 (this is important because you need to hide the body and use the reference from the outfit as the body--this is what gets rid of the illusion of clipping with physics).

I tested this with half a dozen of your outfits, and they work great.

I tried following these steps on the Zenna outfit 'ZO-SleepDress', but after importing, referencing, weighting, and conforming, and finally saving, I cannot seem to get the reference body to adjust along with the outfit itself. The outfit itself does not come with a reference to begin with, and I have tried this same method on one or two different outfits (Zenna and non-Zenna), and I always end up with the same issue.

Do I need to try and adjust the reference body to my body preset in the sliders in Outfit Studio, before or after referencing it (and making it Green Text), or am I missing something fundamental in trying this? Have never done any real work in OS except for a ZAP slider here and there, so I apologize if this is a stupid question or something most people that use Outfit Studio are already aware of.

Zenna, your work is magnificent. FYI, the reason your outfits don't work with physics is they don't have the body reference in them. To convert one of your outfits to have physics you would need to open its project and:

5.  Test for clipping and adjust as necessary (I didn't have clipping problems on the Zenna outfits I tested this way such as the bandages and g-string)

6.  In the ESP change the slot to 33 (this is important because you need to hide the body and use the reference from the outfit as the body--this is what gets rid of the illusion of clipping with physics).

I tried following these steps on the Zenna outfit 'ZO-SleepDress', but after importing, referencing, weighting, and conforming, and finally saving, I cannot seem to get the reference body to adjust along with the outfit itself. The outfit itself does not come with a reference to begin with, and I have tried this same method on one or two different outfits (Zenna and non-Zenna), and I always end up with the same issue.

Do I need to try and adjust the reference body to my body preset in the sliders in Outfit Studio, before or after referencing it (and making it Green Text), or am I missing something fundamental in trying this? Have never done any real work in OS except for a ZAP slider here and there, so I apologize if this is a stupid question or something most people that use Outfit Studio are already aware of.

It's true some of Zenna's outfits were particularly hard to conform to the CBBE reference. I suspect some of the outfits didn't use the zero-slider CBBE reference, but I have no way of knowing whether that's the case. However, there's a workaround you could try, ProdigalSin.

First convert one of Zenna's outfits which has the body reference in it.

I'm going off memory as it's been quite a while since I converted her outfits, but I think the high boots outfit had that. I recall it was just body and boots.

Option One:

You can make a copy of that project without the boots in it (so you have Zenna's body). Then you can use that new project of ZennaBody as the starting point to convert each outfit which gives you trouble. From the shapedata directory (not the meshes directory) import the NIF you're converting, conform all, copy the bone weights, and save the project with a new name making sure the output mesh is where the ESP wants it to be.

It's a bit more awkward to do it this way because you have to look up where the meshes need to go, but you'll be sure to get the outfit fitting Zenna's proportions. With a little experimentation you may find ways to streamline those steps. Zenna does, after all, have many outfits to practice with :)

Option Two:

- You can open the project you're converting (such as ZO-Sleep Dress).

- Set the dress as the reference

- Next import the Zenna NIF you already gave physics (such as high boots outfit from shapedata directory).

- delete the boots from the high boots NIF you imported so you just have the body from it

- Conform all to give the new body the slider data.

- set the new body as the reference shape

- copy the bone weights to the dress parts (they'll come from what's the reference)

If you intend to wear the boots or one of Zenna's shoe outfits under the dress, make sure when you save the project (save as) you uncheck the copy reference shape so it doesn't put its own body in it. You'll also need to not set slot 33 in the ESP if you intend to have the Zenna dress over Zenna's boots.

Please note I had some problems using Zenna's outfits as layers, but if you want to do it that way just give it a shot. It may work for you if you if you do it as described in option two.

It's true some of Zenna's outfits were particularly hard to conform to the CBBE reference. I suspect some of the outfits didn't use the zero-slider CBBE reference, but I have no way of knowing whether that's the case. However, there's a workaround you could try, ProdigalSin.

First convert one of Zenna's outfits which has the body reference in it.

I'm going off memory as it's been quite a while since I converted her outfits, but I think the high boots outfit had that. I recall it was just body and boots.

Option One:

You can make a copy of that project without the boots in it (so you have Zenna's body). Then you can use that new project of ZennaBody as the starting point to convert each outfit which gives you trouble. From the shapedata directory (not the meshes directory) import the NIF you're converting, conform all, copy the bone weights, and save the project with a new name making sure the output mesh is where the ESP wants it to be.

It's a bit more awkward to do it this way because you have to look up where the meshes need to go, but you'll be sure to get the outfit fitting Zenna's proportions. With a little experimentation you may find ways to streamline those steps. Zenna does, after all, have many outfits to practice with :)

Option Two:

- You can open the project you're converting (such as ZO-Sleep Dress).

- Set the dress as the reference

- Next import the Zenna NIF you already gave physics (such as high boots outfit from shapedata directory).

- delete the boots from the high boots NIF you imported so you just have the body from it

- Conform all to give the new body the slider data.

- set the new body as the reference shape

- copy the bone weights to the dress parts (they'll come from what's the reference)

If you intend to wear the boots or one of Zenna's shoe outfits under the dress, make sure when you save the project (save as) you uncheck the copy reference shape so it doesn't put its own body in it. You'll also need to not set slot 33 in the ESP if you intend to have the Zenna dress over Zenna's boots.

Please note I had some problems using Zenna's outfits as layers, but if you want to do it that way just give it a shot. It may work for you if you if you do it as described in option two.

Thanks for the quick response. I will give option two a try first, and if I hit a snag there, give option one a go. Knowing my luck, by the time I get accustomed to doing this with outfits regularly, BBP-like variants of outfits will start being released, because of course that would happen. Thanks again. :D

File Name: Zenna Outfits

File Submitter: zenna11

File Submitted: 12 Apr 2016

File Category: Armor & Clothing

Requires: CBBE Body/BodySlide and Outfit Studio

FO4 Outfits Workshop

Please read installation in spoilers

Outfits -slot 37 its like armor part

Main Body for outfits-slot 33

Main body =Nude Body with boots/heels

Outfits can be craft in Chemistrystation

When you build boots in bodyslide check FeetZap to hide Feet

Zenna Outfits-Old

Older Outfits with FreeDaz esp

Zenna Outfits0Old wont be update anymore

From that mod i have delete Daz conversion outfits,so if you have old file (Zenna Daz Conversions and Zenna Daz Conversions-Addon) you dont need download this mod.

Installation

install with NMM (when i check work good now )

Manual Installation

Unpack rar file and drop in your game folder

Zenna Outfits mod

Mod with outfits make by me ,no conversions installation in spoiler

Installation

Install with NMM

1.Install Zenna Outfits

2.Install Zenna Outfits Addon (recommended install addon manual )

3.Install Zenna Outfits Addon-1 (recommended install addon manual )

3.Build Outfit in Bodyslide

Manual Installation

Unpack file and drop in your game folder

Let me know about any bugs

Credits

Caliente-for beautifal CBBE body

Petrovich-for UNP Boots

Permission

Pleasse dont upload on other site

PantyHose

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2848-pantyhose-by-zenna/

My other mod

sry for bad english

a link to your perset Zenna

download.png

Click here to download this file

a link to your perset

File Name: Zenna Outfits

File Submitter: zenna11

File Submitted: 12 Apr 2016

File Category: Armor & Clothing

Requires: CBBE Body/BodySlide and Outfit Studio

FO4 Outfits Workshop

Please read installation in spoilers

Outfits -slot 37 its like armor part

Main Body for outfits-slot 33

Main body =Nude Body with boots/heels

Outfits can be craft in Chemistrystation

When you build boots in bodyslide check FeetZap to hide Feet

Zenna Outfits-Old

Older Outfits with FreeDaz esp

Zenna Outfits0Old wont be update anymore

From that mod i have delete Daz conversion outfits,so if you have old file (Zenna Daz Conversions and Zenna Daz Conversions-Addon) you dont need download this mod.

Installation

install with NMM (when i check work good now )

Manual Installation

Unpack rar file and drop in your game folder

Zenna Outfits mod

Mod with outfits make by me ,no conversions installation in spoiler

Installation

Install with NMM

1.Install Zenna Outfits

2.Install Zenna Outfits Addon (recommended install addon manual )

3.Install Zenna Outfits Addon-1 (recommended install addon manual )

3.Build Outfit in Bodyslide

Manual Installation

Unpack file and drop in your game folder

Let me know about any bugs

Credits

Caliente-for beautifal CBBE body

Petrovich-for UNP Boots

Permission

Pleasse dont upload on other site

PantyHose

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2848-pantyhose-by-zenna/

My other mod

sry for bad english

a link to your perset Zenna

download.png

Click here to download this file

a link to your perset

Uh.... what? Haschabubbalubba!? Haaaascha bubba lubscha :P?

I really like your mod!!!

if you would consider making conversion from Skyrim outfits would you mind have a look in this  picture?

https://postimg.org/image/pwgy9b4dh/

it is from this page-mod

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23723-unpbo-oppai-7b-oppai-tbbpbbp-last-updated-123014/page-1?hl=oppai

(in conversion Set 2, outfit name 

Fox 33 UNPBO BBP

if you don't, thanks anyway for your nice work so far!!!

I really like your mod!!!

if you would consider making conversion from Skyrim outfits would you mind have a look in this  picture?

https://postimg.org/image/pwgy9b4dh/

it is from this page-mod

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23723-unpbo-oppai-7b-oppai-tbbpbbp-last-updated-123014/page-1?hl=oppai

(in conversion Set 2, outfit name 

Fox 33 UNPBO BBP

if you don't, thanks anyway for your nice work so far!!!

im rly sorry but i dont do conversions anymore i just make my own outfits ,i rly dont like ask for premision and w8 for anwser :)

Hi Zenna . Is there any way you could separate the top and skirt on the Office outfit please . It looks great as it is but would be even more versatile to use with your own armours as well as other's armour pieces if the top was separate . Either that or an extra version thats just the top .

EDIT - I tried removing the skirt part of the outfit from the mesh in Nifskope but that just makes the whole outfit seem invisible as though the piece hasn't been put on when you try it in game .

I'd love to put these outfits, but I can't get them to work. Maybe I'm just stupid, but I batch build them with the preset I'm using, but it looks like the clothes and the body are not using the same preset. It's like yours are still in their original preset.

Just to be sure I didn't mess-up:

I downloaded all three part (add-on included)

then I extracted them, put them in a single file, (made sure it the last add-on esp was the one) and put them back in an archive. Then I added it to mod organizer and installed it.

I then proceed to run outfit studio, select the zenna's outfit group and batch build with the same preset as my CBBE body.

Did I mess up somewhere?