Hi Zenna . Is there any way you could separate the top and skirt on the Office outfit please . It looks great as it is but would be even more versatile to use with your own armours as well as other's armour pieces if the top was separate . Either that or an extra version thats just the top .

EDIT - I tried removing the skirt part of the outfit from the mesh in Nifskope but that just makes the whole outfit seem invisible as though the piece hasn't been put on when you try it in game .

Use Outfit Studio.

Load up the .nif, add/remove whichever part you intended,

Then export the finished outfit, 

And just overwrite the old mesh.

If you want the parts you removed back, just re-build the outfit in bodyslide again.

I'd love to put these outfits, but I can't get them to work. Maybe I'm just stupid, but I batch build them with the preset I'm using, but it looks like the clothes and the body are not using the same preset. It's like yours are still in their original preset.

Just to be sure I didn't mess-up:

I downloaded all three part (add-on included)

then I extracted them, put them in a single file, (made sure it the last add-on esp was the one) and put them back in an archive. Then I added it to mod organizer and installed it.

I then proceed to run outfit studio, select the zenna's outfit group and batch build with the same preset as my CBBE body.

Did I mess up somewhere?

Sounds like your filepaths are messed up.

Bodyslide should place them in the correct folders for you, but it sounds like that's not where they're going.

I believe Zenna mentioned the mod should be installed manually for the time being.

Hi Zenna . Is there any way you could separate the top and skirt on the Office outfit please . It looks great as it is but would be even more versatile to use with your own armours as well as other's armour pieces if the top was separate . Either that or an extra version thats just the top .

EDIT - I tried removing the skirt part of the outfit from the mesh in Nifskope but that just makes the whole outfit seem invisible as though the piece hasn't been put on when you try it in game .

Use Outfit Studio.

If you want the parts you removed back, just re-build the outfit in bodyslide again.

I'd love to put these outfits, but I can't get them to work. Maybe I'm just stupid, but I batch build them with the preset I'm using, but it looks like the clothes and the body are not using the same preset. It's like yours are still in their original preset.

then I extracted them, put them in a single file, (made sure it the last add-on esp was the one) and put them back in an archive. Then I added it to mod organizer and installed it.

I then proceed to run outfit studio, select the zenna's outfit group and batch build with the same preset as my CBBE body.

Did I mess up somewhere?

Bodyslide should place them in the correct folders for you, but it sounds like that's not where they're going.

I believe Zenna mentioned the mod should be installed manually for the time being.

Yeah, I figured it out this afternoon. I downloaded another mod and the clothes were still using their default preset. Thank you ;-)

Thanks Jeirdosaurus , that worked great . Didn't know you could use Outfit Studio for that . For Skyrim I always used to use Nifskope to edit meshes for my own needs but for Fallout 4 Nifskope doesnt really let you do that yet while it's still in Alpha so I'm glad there's a tool that can . Thanks for the help and thanks for advising me over Outfit Studio . I'll probably tinker further with other outfits among the many Ive collected to edit bits on them .

Use Outfit Studio.

Did I mess up somewhere?

Yeah, I figured it out this afternoon. I downloaded another mod and the clothes were still using their default preset. Thank you ;-)

Bitte Schon.

Right?

Thanks Jeirdosaurus , that worked great . Didn't know you could use Outfit Studio for that . For Skyrim I always used to use Nifskope to edit meshes for my own needs but for Fallout 4 Nifskope doesnt really let you do that yet while it's still in Alpha so I'm glad there's a tool that can . Thanks for the help and thanks for advising me over Outfit Studio . I'll probably tinker further with other outfits among the many Ive collected to edit bits on them .

I had the same problem as you first time I tried chopping up an outfit in NifSkope.

Then I realised I have no idea how to use Nifskope.

Anyway. 

You're welcome!   :)

not sure why but the outfits are not in the chemistry station. i installed the 3 packs, placed them in my falout 4 data folder with my other mods and there are no clothes in the chemistry station, weird is that i do see them in bodyslide yet they are not in game

not sure why but the outfits are not in the chemistry station. i installed the 3 packs, placed them in my falout 4 data folder with my other mods and there are no clothes in the chemistry station, weird is that i do see them in bodyslide yet they are not in game

Weird.

You don't have any mods that would alter the Chem Lab do you?

You've checked the utilities tab right?

That's where they should be.

Otherwise...

Tried using the console? 

i.e.,   *help sweater 4*  (remove the asterisks)

If you're still not getting any luck, try checking the .esp files from the packs you downloaded,

and make sure you have the one with the most recent date.

If it's still not working, then this is beyond my knowledge,

seeing as you have other mods that work just fine...

(At least, I'm assuming they all work?) 

P.S. Why do I feel as though I know you from somewhere else?

Placed them in the folder.... remember to activate the esp's? not flaming; just a suggestion.

Weird.

You don't have any mods that would alter the Chem Lab do you?

You've checked the utilities tab right?

That's where they should be.

Otherwise...

Tried using the console? 

i.e.,   *help sweater 4*  (remove the asterisks)

If you're still not getting any luck, try checking the .esp files from the packs you downloaded,

and make sure you have the one with the most recent date.

If it's still not working, then this is beyond my knowledge,

seeing as you have other mods that work just fine...

(At least, I'm assuming they all work?) 

P.S. Why do I feel as though I know you from somewhere else?

yeah maybe i got a mod that alters the chem lab, ima check that out,if that is not working then ima try the command.

and i have no idea where you would know me from lol, gaming wise im only known in battlefield and im kinda new here on this forum.

thanks for the help

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I really like what I'm seeing man, good work! I just gotta have these in my wasteland haha!

Also, I agree with Mr. Clint Eastwood. If you add some high-heel kinky boots, things can only get better. The pantyhose in your other mod look sweet too, can they be worn with armour on top? Like, can I put the pantyhose on Piper, then put some armours on her too?

Edit: "When you build boots in bodyslide check FeetZap to hide Feet" What does this mean? If I forget to do this, will the NPC's have 2 pairs of feet or is it something else? Bodyslide confuses me sometimes. I don't want to write in big & yellow but I can't stop it LOL!

Thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello there i was playing Skirim for some time so i forgot about FO4 moding ,some ppl ask if will be any update for this mod answer its no .I have reinstal FO4 and delete all my old mods ,but when i sort everythink i start make new outfits if will look good then i add to new mod.

Hello there i was playing Skirim for some time so i forgot about FO4 moding ,some ppl ask if will be any update for this mod answer its no .I have reinstal FO4 and delete all my old mods ,but when i sort everythink i start make new outfits if will look good then i add to new mod.

Yay!

Sometimes its good to reset. I think I finished Skyrim one time in 1000+ hours and that's it. At this time I have 550+ hours in Fallout 4, and...... haven't finished the game yet xD Hope you get it sorted out and find the mods that reignites your interest in FO4. Love your outfits!

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry im new to F4 modding.

What are the requirements for this out fits ? do i need any body/skeleton installed first ? 

Thank you

You'll need CBBE and BodySlide / Outfit Studio since they're CBBE outfits. Create a custom body preset or use one of the defaults. In any case, make sure you build the outfits to whatever preset you're using. Some of the outfits have a "Feet" zap that should be checked off by default. If your feet are clipping through the boots/shoes, that means the zap wasn't checked off. Rebuild those outfits one at a time, making sure the zap is checked. That's about it.

Edit: I almost forgot, none of these outfits have physics applied. If you're building a physics enabled body (CBBE physics or CherryHotaling's for example), you're going to have to apply physics to the outfits as well. If you're new to all this, just build your body to "CBBE Body" in BodySlide. This is a non-physics body reference and will work fine as is with Zenna's Outfits.

• 4 months later...

Great outfits (thanks, Zenna)

I have been trying to convert these to use Cherry's physics mod, and it works for about half the outfits, but the other half cause a fatal exception in outfit studio. Has anyone else had this problem? Bodyslide builds them to my preset no problem and they all show up in game.

I have tried redownloading, Manual install of addons with bodyslide from the file tree, NMM install of addons with bodyslide through NMM. I am not sure what to try.

Does anyone have any suggestions, fixes or workarounds?