Chaurus missing equipment

Hey, I've got installed

- SL

- SOS

- SLDD (although it seems to bug for me currently)

- DL Defeat

- SL Aroused

- SL Aroused Creatures

- MoreNastyCritters

- SL More Creatures

As far as I can tell, more or less everything has it's equipment (dogs, death hounds, gargoyles, skeletons, some wildlife stuff), but I have encountered my first chaurus(es?) and... well, it looks kinda silly without anything at their tail. Animations work, just the equipment is missing.

Am I missing a mod? Is there a bug somewhere? Please help :)

You need to go back and READ THE FIRST POSTS of the relevant mods, you're too eager to install and you have obviously missed a number of things you should not have missed like the fact that excepting the mod information lines the very first line of Creature Features mod clearly states (in huge text) that the mod has been incorporated into More Nasty Critters but somehow you missed seeing that line and have wasted time and effort.

Then if you still haven't figured out the problem I suggest you try asking in the support thread for More Nasty Critters instead of here in a different thread in a different forum which is not a support forum in the first place.

Please, don't be so harsh. Also, please do consider my first post as well. I didn't have Creature Features installed in the first place. After I got recommended to install Creature Framework - and that didn't help - I also tried to install Creature Features - which, again, didn't make any difference.

My first post states quite well, I only had Aroused Creatures, MNC and SL Creatures installed.

But yes, I will go back to a previous, also non-functional state and ask in the MNC-thread.

Archived