Greetings.

Symon, Vaelorian and others , many thanks for your comments.

At this moment i never used any " Wrye "  mods or " tools "  . So it's good to know some " tips" about it/tem. 

I try to keep my Oblivion as " clean " as possible , i just use OBSE and just because i cannot use some mods without it , but that's another story.

So , one more time , big thanks for your comments .

Cheers.

Almost everyone else regards 'unstable' as meaning there is a fault with the mod.

Sorry, I wasn't aware you mean unstable as 'needs care to install properly'. (Covers a fair few other mods). Idiosyncratic but never mind.

I'll bear this in mind for the future.

I'm actually surprised that there isn't a mod yet that adds Maleficent or her clothes (maybe a sexualized version) to Oblivion. As I'm terrible with creating it myself, could someone make it a reality?

Hi there.

What do you mean , exactly , by " Maleficient " ... cursed ? My " Bing " traductor translates this word/term in " Maléfique " in ... french !  So i don't understand what you want , exactly .

Cheers.

Maleficent  the Movie ( with Angelina Jolie )

Hi there.

Merci.

I undersdand now .

Something like this .... not sure LL is the better place to found that kind of robe , maybe for the horms but not this robe ,  ... "  pas vraiment le style de la maison " ... à mon avis ... ;°)   ... not " Hot " enough i think !

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/247698048228561356/

Cheers.

PS : well , not the same model , but i think there is already something like that in the Apachii Godess Store , of course with another texture.

more a Maleficent like this: http://rule34.paheal.net/post/view/1406077#search=Maleficent

Hi there.

Ok , merci , maintenant je vois plus ou moins votre désir .... ;°)

I'm on an old computer where there are a lot off old files ( ex : 4 different Apachii Godess mods ) .

I'm sure it's possible with all the stuffs already done for HGEC to create something like your wish just by merging ( miixing with a - Cenobite's Style -  ..." some meshes with NifSkope.

Sorry but i never heard about this movie so that's why i ask you more details.

For my boyfriend i already made some stuffs based on " Angelina Jolie " ( and Tomb Raider of course ...) so i'll try to do something for this " Maléfique " .

One " Hot " version like the picture from your link and another more " soft " looking like the robe from the movie.

Just one thing : my first tests would be done for the GBEC body , sorry but i'm working only with this one on this machine ( it's the one i prefer at this moment ...) and  Moving Breast version first ( i want to try to put the 2 Bouncing Breast systems on the same mesh ).

Now , that's not a promise , i 'll just try to do it .

Cheers.

more a Maleficent like this: http://rule34.paheal.net/post/view/1406077#search=Maleficent

Greetings.

Well , i put here some screenshots of the first model i mixed last night.

Actually that's just a test , an unfinished model.

It's not so " hot" as the picture from your link , but this is the " public" version , not yet the " pervet version" , i 'll create this last one a few days later.

So , are-you interresting by something like this ? ( i mean like the model from the pictures not something else at this moment ....) .

I made another , more hot , but with too much polygones in my test , so model aborted.

This one is based on a DMRA body , as i understand , yoou prefer that kind of body , right ?

Cheers.

PS : the lower body is deformed because it's a model i done for a " primitive" zombie , just affected ... it is just there for a test , of course i 'll put a DMRA version later.

post-239275-0-79687800-1425537308_thumb.jpg

post-239275-0-18924100-1425537320_thumb.jpg

post-239275-0-41342000-1425537330_thumb.jpg

post-239275-0-98396600-1425537346_thumb.jpg

post-239275-0-54730600-1425537360_thumb.jpg

post-239275-0-72469500-1425537376_thumb.jpg

post-239275-0-23352700-1425537393_thumb.jpg

post-239275-0-52206500-1425537402_thumb.jpg

Hi there.

@ BelgianWiz

I forgott some pictures from the modèle 2 , WIP , i need to solve the problem with the " Sleeves " ( it's  more difficult to give them the same look as the first model )  this oufits is based on the Rock00 mod " Nouhime " , here i used the Thorazine DMRA version , Boum ,Boum, Boum of course !

I also need to add a lower to (un)cover this last   . There are so many Female outfits done for Oblivion , so i cannot choose one , especially in a DMRA version ...

In the PM i sent you a few days ago , i wrote i 'll probably vreate a first version for this night , now i 'm not quiet sure , i 'll probably do it a few times later ... anyway , here some pictures from the version 2 .

Cheers.

PS : i think there is more meshes i can use from " 2Pack4Eva7 " , i already got all the old file from the Nexus a long time age , unfortunately theses files are not on my actual hard drives ... anyway , i will continue this " project" because i have in mind a " Tribute to Colourwheell " ( something she never done , as i know ...) and i 'll include a " Maleficient version there - another one i alredy done for my personnal use some time ago based on a Tona outfit ... ) .

Coming soon ...  more quickly than the Growlf's HotBody 6 ... :°)

Edit : the correct name is " 2pac4Eva7 "... souris ,no ,  souriez ( vous êtes filmés ..) oops ...not yet ,  sorry !  ... ;°)

post-239275-0-86114900-1425583076_thumb.jpg

post-239275-0-06222100-1425583086_thumb.jpg

post-239275-0-30671600-1425583095_thumb.jpg

post-239275-0-12889600-1425583131_thumb.jpg

post-239275-0-60045300-1425583150_thumb.jpg

post-239275-0-59129500-1425583170_thumb.jpg

post-239275-0-13511200-1425583198_thumb.jpg

post-239275-0-37944300-1425583223_thumb.jpg

post-239275-0-73829600-1425583243_thumb.jpg

post-239275-0-63935300-1425583345_thumb.jpg

post-239275-0-37549900-1425583355_thumb.jpg

Hi there.

@ BelgianWiz

I forgott some pictures from the modèle 2 , WIP , i need to solve the problem with the " Sleeves " ( it's  more difficult to give them the same look as the first model )  this oufits is based on the Rock00 mod " Nouhime " , here i used the Thorazine DMRA version , Boum ,Boum, Boum of course !

I also need to add a lower to (un)cover this last   . There are so many Female outfits done for Oblivion , so i cannot choose one , especially in a DMRA version ...

In the PM i sent you a few days ago , i wrote i 'll probably vreate a first version for this night , now i 'm not quiet sure , i 'll probably do it a few times later ... anyway , here some pictures from the version 2 .

Cheers.

PS : i think there is more meshes i can use from " 2Pack4Eva " , i already got all the old file from the Nexus a long time age , unfortunately theses files are not on my actual hard drives ... anyway , i will continue this " project" because i have in mind a " Tribute to Colourwheell " ( something she never done , as i know ...) and i 'll include a " Maleficient version there - another one i alredy done for my personnal use some time ago based on a Tona outfit ... ) .

yes, all my yes.

Hi there.

@ BelgianWiz

Cheers.

PS : i think there is more meshes i can use from " 2Pack4Eva " , i already got all the old file from the Nexus a long time age , unfortunately theses files are not on my actual hard drives ... anyway , i will continue this " project" because i have in mind a " Tribute to Colourwheell " ( something she never done , as i know ...) and i 'll include a " Maleficient version there - another one i alredy done for my personnal use some time ago based on a Tona outfit ... ) .

yes, all my yes.

Greetings.

Here the second model ( Boum Boum boum ) more covered ... you can remove ( remove branch ) what you want with NifSkope.

It's just a test , i don't like how these sleeve look in some animations ... the one from the first model  look beeter with a lot of animations.

I'll send the nif fille and the texture ( there are only 2 or 3 ) packaged in a 7z file . Try it in game and tell me ( us) what you want to change in this nif .

Actually i 'm very poor ( because we never use DMRA model ) on this computer with DMRA outfits  , but i aleady got a lot off files from the Thorazine compilation ( especially the Apachii serie )  and i used his meshes for this second model.

When i 'll be more " happy" with this model , i 'll put the file in this topic , i made things for everyone not for only a Private Request ( when it's possible , i mean when i use " modder resources " Free of " charge " ...) . When are on LL  and in my opinion it's a real community so we need to share things with everyone , but that's just my opinion.

Here the pictures , i need some minutes to package the files ...  

NB : i suppose you already know how to add a mesh ( and tectures of course ) in game ? I'll not create an esp for this moment , because i have something special in mind , and i 'll shared it soon , but it's not already ready ( finished) ...

I will sent you the file in a short time .

Cheers.

PS : i 've send you the " preview  , check your letter box.

PPS :  by the way , if you like " big doudounnes " there is something  " pink " at her blog ... and the mediafire's link is there too - no password  needed !.  I loose this one last time i 've been at the SPB's blog ... hônte sur moi !

http://akaspb.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-498.html

post-239275-0-37498500-1425594502_thumb.jpg

post-239275-0-44585200-1425594511_thumb.jpg

post-239275-0-14234000-1425594521_thumb.jpg

post-239275-0-59644700-1425594529_thumb.jpg

post-239275-0-79207200-1425594537_thumb.jpg

post-239275-0-23834500-1425594552_thumb.jpg

post-239275-0-58528300-1425594562_thumb.jpg

post-239275-0-20516200-1425594570_thumb.jpg

post-239275-0-91176700-1425594579_thumb.jpg

Hi there.

@ BelgianWiz :

Did you create your own esp ?

I was able to change the angle of the sleeves ( 90¨° + some rescaled axes ...)  but they don't looks well with two of the animations i use ( from FF animations ) so i will remove them and keep the one from the first version.

I need another boots to be  more closed from the model ( picture) of your second link : these one already exist : the boots from  "Lady Death" are very close from your wishe ... but at this moment i loose my DMRA version ( sniff ... sniff ) and the HGEC LL version could not just be rescaled to match the DMRA " stupid " lower .... ;°)   ...i'm joking of course .

So with these boots and the sleeves from my first test , i think this second model 'll be finished ...

Here the kind of " Chest" i was talking about in my last PM  ...

Another thing ; i saw that a lot of my texture exist in the old Apachii mod ( first version i think ...) but also in the "DMRA Wardrobe + BBB " mod from 2pac4Eva7 ... so if you already got it ( it's there at LL )   , i will use the texture from this one and not some from Apachii ...

But that's only for the model2 i sent you yesterday .

The third version is based on some Hentai ( Zotman12)  ressources , like these ones , no problem with the permissions and " credits" .

Cheers.

post-239275-0-26590700-1425680915_thumb.jpg

post-239275-0-59858100-1425680923_thumb.jpg

post-239275-0-77222200-1425680932_thumb.jpg

post-239275-0-50497600-1425680940_thumb.jpg

post-239275-0-33877300-1425680954_thumb.jpg

Hi there.

Yet another option ... with Lady Death boots ( i saw somewhere at that site other pictures  made by the same person with that kind of boots ) ... but unfortunately , the DMRA version  come with a cutted lower and the boots  don't matc/fit a real DMRA lower ... that's not a big deal , but this model use the OP3 bones ( 4 the Bouncing Butt system) and in this case , i need to remove my belt ( it's the one made by LingLong for the " Lucy HeartFilia " request and just converted for the GBEC body, not for the DMRA one ...) .

I will try to finish that one next night , and i 'll send you the new nif with an esp ( i hope ...) . Cheers.

NB ; i 've changed once again the angle of these Sleeves , now they look better with the Custom FF Animations ... you can get there ,  but i don't know if you use these ones or not ...  but that's another story .

post-239275-0-08046400-1425699659_thumb.jpg

post-239275-0-77695800-1425699668_thumb.jpg

post-239275-0-07886500-1425699675_thumb.jpg

post-239275-0-55598400-1425699682_thumb.jpg

post-239275-0-69811000-1425699687_thumb.jpg

Greetings.

Uhmmm , vous n'êtes pas vraiment un cadeau , vous !

La prochaine fois je demanderai d'abord si les gens savent au moins placer un objet par eux -mêmes dans le jeu .... :°)

Anyway , here your esp ... you just need to put it in the Oblivion Data folder... and of course don't forget to activate this " mod " .

There is  " In the CS.7z " a "how to .rtf " text file , with 15 screenshots i took when i made this esp ...

There are also 5 screenshots just for the " location" ( localisation in french ) of this " container ( sack)  " ... so even if this place was already altered by me with another " big mod" , no conflict ... with my mods . 

I'm not quiet sure you will be able now to create your own esp , but please try it ... and if you really don't understand what i wrote ... Call your MaaM !   ... :°)

Cheers.

NB : i'm joking , if you don't understand something , just ask ... i'm sure Fejeena or Myuhinny or someone else will be glad to help you ...  ... i'm still joking .

Edit : you can add the different pictures directly ( copy/paste) in the "How To.rtf " file .. that will be more easy to use but that's not a " .pdf "  file ( i never tried to create a .pdf file so ...)  and the size will seriously increase by doing so ... it will take something about 60 mega of space disk ... that's why i didn't include the pictures directly in this document ...

Edit 2 ; do you want some instructions/informations about the use of NifSkope ?

That's really a " God's gift"  you know ... It's easy to remove some parts of the model i sent to you or to  add some others ... by using this tool you should be able to create an outfit in SIP ( Separated In Piece)  and add these different part  in the game with the CS ... doing so , you will be able to wear only some parts of this outfit ( the Hair one, or the Boots + hair etc ... ) . 

This tool is really a " must have" ... so it's better to know some little things about it .

You can also get a preview of some animation with this one ( you just need to copy/past the meshes from your model to the Skeleton you use in game + the " attach a .kf " function . Dont forgett to use a backup copy of your skeleton if you try some animations ...

PS ... coming soon my lttle Tribute to Colourwheel , so use this file just for testing purposes and to learn how to add a simple chest in the game and wait  a few days ... in this " Tribute " there are other special chests ... more interresting than a simple sack !

The only problem is the " credits" ... i prefer to ask her the permissions first to use some of her meshes/ resources.

My first tribute 'll be a " joke mod " in some point of views ... and " Sexy" of course ... i don't need any Colourwheel resources to create this one , but it would be better with her resources . 

PPS : a CS tutorial ...

http://cs.elderscrolls.com/index.php?title=A_beginner%27s_guide,_lesson_1_-_The_Construction_Set_Primer

in the CS.7z

Greetings.

Does someone could translate these 3 ".txt" files ... in english or better , in french ... please ?

The screenshot is what i see in my system when i try to open these files ... so , i cannot understand anything there and i need to know if i can use some of these parts as " modder resources " or not ?

I found this " mod" here at LL ... here is the link :

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15065-what-mod-is-this/page-122

In advance , thank you .

Cheers

Edit ... by the way , second question : does someone know if the meshes ( & textures)  created by Chakaru11 are " free of charges " , i mean modder resources ?  I need the belt ( and the  little bottles ) from " The Druid "  Located here :

http://welcometohawkhaven.jimdo.com/armors/    ... for a futur shared mod .

Merci .

post-239275-0-99956100-1425775001_thumb.jpg

ERI Ring Set for HGEC Plus BBB.txt

ERI Ring Set for HGEC Plus.txt

ERI Ring2 Set for HGEC.txt