Outfit Studio - clipping issue

I'm trying to convert a set of stockings from vanilla CBBE to my custom Bodyslide preset. I followed this tutorial, which I've used recently to convert some armor sets successfully, but it only seems to work partially for the stockings: namely, it matches the legs perfectly, but when it gets to the feet it just starts clipping all over with the character mesh. I've already tried using the increase volume brush, but I'm basically working blind and the result ends up being crap. So, is there a way to have both the body mesh and the feet mesh loaded at the same time in Outfit Studio? And if not, how can I convert this item to be Bodyslide compatible?

Use the start a new project and select feet then select your project once loaded hit export or export with reference. If you have the heel foot mesh then just use the export one as you won't need to foot mesh next load up the heel foot mesh and right click the feet and go to block - paste branch then hit load and load your nif up right click scene root and go to block - paste branch now you will have the heel mesh in there make sure to save as to overwrite the nif. If the stockings have normal feet then just export with reference so that the feet get saved into the nif.

Use the start a new project and select feet then select your project once loaded hit export or export with reference. If you have the heel foot mesh then just use the export one as you won't need to foot mesh next load up the heel foot mesh and right click the feet and go to block - paste branch then hit load and load your nif up right click scene root and go to block - paste branch now you will have the heel mesh in there make sure to save as to overwrite the nif. If the stockings have normal feet then just export with reference so that the feet get saved into the nif.

Thanks! Admittedly I got a bit lost there and I think I skipped a few of the steps, but now that I can have both meshes in outfit studio I was able to fix the clipping entirely.

Your welcome glad it fixed your problem. I have also used heads before with the bodies but you have add the head bone node to the nif with outfit studio then save and then paste the head it and later delete it out after the hat glasses or whatever I used the head for has been adjusted correctly then delete the head back out.

Archived