Different bodies while clothed? (CBBE, Bodyslide, XP32)

Icee Ultra

Hello, all!

I'm a new user here on Loverslab and I've been having a hard time with Bodyslide presets.

I have found the preset that I would like to use, but it comes with two seperate versions: Naked and clothed.

Now I'm assuming this means that, when used properly, the naked body will look different while naked and different when you have clothes on. For example, the breasts would hang more freely while naked, and when clothed, they will have more of a pushup effect to them for the added realism.

My question is, however, how exactly would I use Bodyslide to correctly do that? I've tried a few things. such as only building the naked preset for the body, and the clothed preset for the clothes, but nothing is working. I get one or the other. So, I'm asking anyone who is experienced with Bodyslide out there to see if they can help me. I've been scouring the internet for a few hours now, but nothing comes up, and I'd like to try and get this preset working properly.

Thank you all!

Your Skyrim problem is that the Armors and Clothes include a body. If the clothes were designed for UNP, then the body inside is UNP.

If you are using CBBE you will find a bunch of mods that add armors compatible already with this body.

Altering a body inside an Armor is not impossible, but it is not for a basic user.

(This thread was moved by a Moderator in the correct section.)

This should of been posted in the skyrim section and not LL general section which has nothing to do with skyrim.

http://www.loverslab.com/forum/23-skyrim-general-discussion/

Ah, my apologies. Thank you for the link to the discussion section.

Your Skyrim problem is that the Armors and Clothes include a body. If the clothes were designed for UNP, then the body inside is UNP.

If you are using CBBE you will find a bunch of mods that add armors compatible already with this body.

Altering a body inside an Armor is not impossible, but it is not for a basic user.

(This thread was moved by a Moderator in the correct section.)

Ah, I see. Are there any tutorials out there that you know of, or will I just have to mess around with Bodyslide?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25180-unofficial-bodyslide-2outfit-studio-tutorials/ For bodyslide outfit studio tutorials. If you click on each tab in a section at the top are pinned threads these are threads that will be used a lot so it's a good idea to check them to see if there is anything that is helpful to you. Like the bodyslide outfit studio tutorial thread is pinned to the top of the skyrim adult mod area.

Archived