LUD Nude mod - Vol.2 (Subtle Tanline Edition!) update: 04/15/2016

tastefultoy

Well I prefer them very much!

You're in the minority, then. Trust me, I'd know. :D

Don't worry, though. That gives you a point in my book. ;)

As long as I get sat on first. ;)

We'll decide that when the time comes. ;)

Did you stop modding? If so, do you intend to go back to it?

Well, I can't say I didn't stop. At least publishing things I've done. I still mess around with stuff, but I can never finish what I start. Maybe I'm too much of an incompetent perfectionist? I dunno... But there are also some personal stuff that have happened that kinda killed my will, you know? I'll keep the personal stuff for the PMs, but that's basically it... I want to mod, but I also don't.

I'm still happy when I find people who like what I've done, though.

Well, I have been playing around, and with a bit a guidance for where to look for things, I have come up with a perkier HLUD body, and a...SUPER HLUD body. Both are very much WIPs. I started with the HLUD mesh from saafrats. The perky one is pretty decent, the SLUD model is having some seem issues. They don't look to bad in gameplay, but when the camera zooms in you can see them.

I hope I got the spoiler tag right...

<spoiler>

This is standard HLUD from saafrats

YdLQhZf.jpg

This is Perky HLUD, or...PLUD???

kakbstW.jpg

Its subtle! The next one is not very subtle! SUPER HLUD! SLUD?

Biy7PYq.jpg

Maybe I got a little carried away with that one. I meant to leave a bit more nipple, but I accidentally murdered them. I gotta nasty ridge in between her breasts that needs fixing. I'll probably just start over.

One more for good measure

DeXmY6g.jpg

</spoiler>

A gallery http://imgur.com/a/PzKrx

Awesome work !!!! (perky ones)

But maybe you should work on their too "fat" legs too. Doesn´t really fit together well

I always thought the "lower halves" of the (vanilla) girls are too big in general. Of course, most of the normal and modded boobs too since most people seem to like balloon-like ..ahm.. "appendages" ;-)

Anyway, please keep going...

I like saafraats HLUD too, only the too big hips and legs don´t fit.

I would tackle those areas, but there are seems running right across them, and I haven't figured out how to tackle them without the seems coming open.

And now I have a new problem, DoA runs very slow, like 10 frames per second, with my new models. I'm not sure why.

Edit, Hmm...I guess my pc just needed a reboot. Everything's fine now. Weird.

I forgot how much saafrats increased the booty in his mods, lol. I can use another mod as the base with Marie's original body, and have both options available :)

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived