LUD Nude mod - Vol.2 (Subtle Tanline Edition!) update: 04/15/2016

tastefultoy

Lovely work, tastefultoy! It's great to see continued progress on this mod series! biggrin.png

And a "Thank You!" to SaafRats for supporting all of us like a really good bra! tongue.png

I have to say that it really warms my heart to have encountered another kindred spirit who appreciates that extra little bit of variety in life. wink.png

Also, Senjo best grill

Lovely work, tastefultoy! It's great to see continued progress on this mod series! biggrin.png

And a "Thank You!" to SaafRats for supporting all of us like a really good bra! tongue.png

I have to say that it really warms my heart to have encountered another kindred spirit who appreciates that extra little bit of variety in life. wink.png

Also, Senjo best grill

Wow, Slyde! Thank you!

It means a lot coming from the original modder whose idea I basically stole. :blush:

Wow, Slyde! Thank you!

It means a lot coming from the original modder whose idea I basically stole. blush.gif
I don't even know why I'm still awake right now huh.png lol

Giving people more options is exactly what I like to see! I also have to say that I like that you went above and beyond with including even more variations for this set, including tanlines (Thank you, Iso92!) and wings for Nyotengu! biggrin.png

And if anything, we were both inspired by a very mysterious Anon! ohmy.png
As I've posted about this before, the original mod I found for this on /e/ last year was also a winged Nyotengu (as she should be, lol), and I was kinda hoping that person would resurface once word got out that some folks decided to make a whole two volumes of 'em inspired by said mod, haha tongue.png

Well, whoever or wherever they are, I hope they see our work! smile.png
  • 2 weeks later...

can you make a LUD for alpha152, I was playing with the girls, and just noticed alpha does not have a LUD version lol.

mixed kasumi lud with alpha C and P files, and it worked, but 10 seconds in the fight and the game crashes >_>

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Crap, Hans!!! I don't have a lot of time right now, but you're making me want to do it >_<

Welp. Not gonna promise anything, but I'll try to make something later tonight or tomorrow. Although it's been a while, so it may take longer than I'd like.

We'll see. I'll keep you posted, though. :heart:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You are my hero!

I was wondering, and maybe I am truly crazy, but is it possible to make them smaller? I would happily do this myself if anyone could tell me the best way to do it. I'm trying to learn some things, this would make good practice.

I like variety, too. It would be neat to be able to pick the size before a match, with costumes, from totally flat as a board to extra large (Marie's not flat.)

It would also be funny if it was possible to make a mod where the winner gets the boobs. It carries over each round, so come boss time you should be pretty stacked. Losing costs you, though, and if you continue a lot you'll end up with nothing. Motivation!

If I ever did make anything, I'd happily upload it, even though only a few would download such a mod.

O. M. G. That's awesome!

So awesome that I created this account just to comment here.

I mean, I found this forum and discovered SaafRats' HLUD mod. I really really loved it, but this makes it even better!

And it's nice to see boobs that look like mine instead of giant melons. Even the tan is similar! :D

So congrats and thanks to SaafRats and to yourself. You guys sure know how to make a girl happy. :)

Wow, guys! You're making me blush!

@snuggleopticus, I'm very, very glad that you liked it. And I also like your idea. But I'm nowhere near the amount of know-how needed to make something like that. I mean, this is basically just a texture mod. No big deal, to be honest... I obviously was as careful as I could to make it as pretty as possible, but... Yeah. Just textures. Thanks, though. I really appreciate it.

@beautyrex, holy cow, I'm flattered. I like this breast size for the same reason. I know how hard it is to see men salivating over large head-sized melons and leaving us "petites" alone. T_T So when I saw Saafie's HLUD mod, I decided to emphasize it. :D

Anyways, thanks for taking the time to leave nice words here. It means a lot to me.

Everybody knows that men actually prefer petites!!

... Said no one ever.

Well I prefer them very much!

I once made every female in Skyrim small or flat chested, complete with clothing to match, including randomly generated npcs and any new followers I downloaded. It was glorious. I occasionally allowed one or two to be big for variety, but all my followers were pretty flat.

I think doa girl's chests can be changed with a number in the code, but no one has tried making them smaller than Marie's. But I can't remember where I saw that.

I have played with some modeling with obj files. But that's about it. I'm also dying to know how they are getting totally different models from other video games into the game.

Archived