SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp=1
HentaiCreatures.esp=1
MoreNastyCritters.esp=1
animal_mansion.esp=1
SOS - Hormones UNP Addon.esp=1
SexLab_Hormones.esp=1
SkyMoMod.esp=1
SexLabUtil1.esp=1

Can you post your specs? i ask this because im looking at the first pic and it looks like she doesnt even have a body texture and low specs might be the reason it doesnt spawn or it takes awhile for it to spawn

the main problem here is that you might not have fully installed sexlab thinking it was a plug and play, when its not anymore you need to install in ingame aswell. after that enable creature animations, if you have a collar on your pc or the person you want the animal to fuck you dont even need those spells since they dont work unless the PC is included in the sex and can only be 2 ways not a 3 or 4+, just talk the the animal and a box should pop up with options

also in the MCM there should be some settings where you can reset/configure it, or there should be not alot of mods for the MCM DONT have a reset mod option

Can you post your specs? i ask this because im looking at the first pic and it looks like she doesnt even have a body texture and low specs might be the reason it doesnt spawn or it takes awhile for it to spawn

the main problem here is that you might not have fully installed sexlab thinking it was a plug and play, when its not anymore you need to install in ingame aswell. after that enable creature animations, if you have a collar on your pc or the person you want the animal to fuck you dont even need those spells since they dont work unless the PC is included in the sex and can only be 2 ways not a 3 or 4+, just talk the the animal and a box should pop up with options

also in the MCM there should be some settings where you can reset/configure it, or there should be not alot of mods for the MCM DONT have a reset mod option

i install this mod more nasty critters to have sex with the monsters  a

but  I do not know how it works

i use this  SexLab MatchMaker to have sex with summon  bear or dog

but  nothing work no sex and i can do sex with People 

i just need have sex with the monsters from  mod  more nasty critters

i fix all the settings  but i cant do the sex

Did you remember to enable Creature Animations in the Sexlab menu? That is most likely it, or you did not install the creature animation pack. If you enabled the animations and you have the pack check to see if you have the FNIS creature pack installed. If all else fails then rerun FNIS after reinstalling the creature pack first then the other packs you have listed.

Do so like this.

1. Install FNIS creatures
  2. Install Sexlab creatures
  3. Install More Nasty creatures
  4. Install any more creature mods you want (that have animations)
  5. Run FNIS generator
  6. Load your game and make sure you have the Alow Creature Animations box checked, if not check it close the menu then save. 

That should fix it.

If I gave any missinformation please feel free to correct me so I may learn too.

Change the follwing

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp=1
HentaiCreatures.esp=1
MoreNastyCritters.esp=1

To

MoreNastyCritters.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp=1
HentaiCreatures.esp=1

Source of the info found here ; http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1140-more-nasty-critters/ scroll down and it shows the load order needed.

Do not forget to re-run finis.

Archived