Problem with blue mage robes

Skyrim_7_4_2016_5_33_25_PM.jpg

Skyrim_7_4_2016_5_33_33_PM.jpg

Skyrim_7_4_2016_5_34_49_PM.jpg

TES5_Edit_3_1_2_7_4_2016_5_38_06_PM.jpg

As you can see in the image above, the problem seems to lies in the blue mage robes as when farengar is naked, no stretching occurs, does anyone know a fix to the problem, and when i open TES5Edit it says nothing is overiding that file.

This could be a skeleton issue.

Have you installed a custom skeleton?

yes I did, doh it seems like a couple of them seem to be clashing with one another (according to MO), I guess i'll shift the mods around to see the effects.

EDIT: OH GOD MY EYES, apparently ANY male that equips the blue mage robes  have the female version of the blue mage robes, i tested it with surronding male npcs, OH GOD MY BRAIN...

So apparently the problem seems to be with either remolded armor bodyslide hdt edtion or unp minidress+bodyslide hdt files causing the problem, as deleting my previous batch build in bodyslide reverts the blue mage robe to it's default male version and after batch building, it causes male to use the female version

EDIT: Thanks for the help, i identified the problem to the bodyslide files for unp minidresses, it seems the author seems to have mislabeled it or something.

Archived