CBBE muscle maps

I made a conversion of the xs2reality CBBE skyrim muscle maps to cbbe fo4.

I don't have permission to use it, i send him a PM but no reply so far.

Because of that i will not share a public link, but if anyone wants to work on this (i just made a conversion to tangent normal, still needs some work to do) let me know.

This is a dity result, no editing.

hKc1kY4a.jpg

really nice i hope you can give us the link. ;)

i got a little question: can you tell me please how i can convert a musclemap?

i got one but i dont know how i can convert. :s

I will not provide a public link because i don't have permission too, but xs2reality says in the description that this maps was made using other assets, so i think this is the case that we never know who start this.

Maybe after i finish my armor set i edit this, but until them i will give this to any one who wants to edit and play, if you want i can send you.

To convert is easy, i use xnormal, is a free software with a lot of tools, one of the tools is to convert object normal map to tangent normal map, in a few clicks you have a converted map, but for the screenshot i made some adjust in the diffuse map too, only the normal map don't give a nice result, but need some more editing... Before i forgot, to convert the map you have to put CBBE in up position, the default is 270degree, should on 0, or the converted channel will be wrong.

I see that the face use a object normal map with a _C, but no one could tell me what this do, but i think it could be a rough channel or sss channel or something like that, this could be made in body too, and the muscles could be way better.

Another point, FO4 use a PBR textures, or something close too, so is very different from skyrim, for this muscles maps be nice, a specular channel should be made too, with the tangent normal all this will be easy.

cell, Master!

I try the new muscle sliders, and it is amazing, i am using it on my preset, in this screenshot i have it on 40%/60% i think, but they don't give the depth that the normal map give, with the normal map together with the slider we can have a fitness girl, not a barbarian girl, muscles with some meat.

All this together with specular and some small AO in the diffuse will give a amazing result.

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/10/2019 at 11:23 AM, Rollan5 said:

Lakksa- does it working for fallout4?  i mean is it much work to ajust layout or it fits for fo4 cbbe?if it is might you can share?imagine   those veins  on ab body- can be real cool.My ones nothing   good just merged with gimp couple fo4  texture mods...

Cbbe Muscles Overlay 255.png

I tryed Cbbe Diesel by tygersan from Skyrim on atomic beauty Fallout4.... - nothing good, cause AB mesh it self have abs and muscle sliders, need only couple veins - but for cbbe i guess it can be easier to ajust when amazons of skyrim- cause they are for uunp bod. Ok ...one way or another il take them from here https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32329?tab=files&file_id=1000015494 optional files tygersan diesel for cbbe- On AB body they looked so...Before asked- i didnt done any visual ajustments  just scale and merege-just for fast look..

bandicam 2020-01-02 15-55-05-545.jpg

bandicam 2020-01-02 15-54-49-276.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

first you use bodyslide.... you can add how much muscularity you want..... Sadly from that biceps gets thiny:)So  i loaded body mesh what iv already did on bodyslide to outfit studio, and manually increase biceps volume- thats all trick lol. 

Ps.      Have in mind its atomic beauty body not cbbe.All cbbe bodys loosing boobs forms when adding muscles on bodyslide.

On 1/13/2020 at 4:31 PM, Rollan5 said:

first you use bodyslide.... you can add how much muscularity you want..... Sadly from that biceps gets thiny:)So  i loaded body mesh what iv already did on bodyslide to outfit studio, and manually increase biceps volume- thats all trick lol. 

Ps.      Have in mind its atomic beauty body not cbbe.All cbbe bodys loosing boobs forms when adding muscles on bodyslide.

So its AtomicBeauty. I see. That's what i wanted to know.

Sadly, there isn't anything like this for CBBE.