Crash after loading

I don't know why, but it crash after loading.

I can load the save file and save, but every save i make it's unplayable, because it crash to desktop. I don't know what to do. I'm trying to read the Papyrus log but i only understand a couple of things... for example, one error is for Multiple Marriages, from Dudestia, but i don't get what's the problem, since i didn't even tried to do the quest related to it.

Can someone help?

(Already run every save cleaner out there, still nothing)

Papyrus.0.log

This is because you are outside, and either have the graphics settings set to 'high', or have installed texture upgrades. Skyrim has a function where it aborts if it tries to allocate too much video memory on the first game-load. That is not a bug, it's because Skyrim was programmed for PS3/Xbox 360.

On the main screen, BEFORE loading your game, press ` to open the console, and put in the command on the following line, without quotes.

"coc riverwood"

This means 'center on cell: riverwood" and will teleport you to riverwood as a generic male nord. This is a small area, without too many upgraded textures. Once you're standing in riverwood, load your main save file. This is ONLY necessary the -first- time you load the game after booting.

Now if you've caused problems with the save cleaners, I can't fix that. But crashing on first load-game is very common and not really a 'bug', per se.

Thanks for the help, but this is not the first load-game i do, the file is over 120 hours of gameplay.

0fy5ILu.png

SaveTool says it's perfectly fine, but everytime i load it crash and i get an hdtPhysicsExtension savefile. So i tried PDT Wrapper and i get this:

The most "Heavy" non-basic classes. There are a lot of instances of these classes in the game, in some cases this can lead to performance drop. Some scripts are designed and expected to have a lot of instances. However, if they don't suppose to hold any long term data, such design is not optimal at all. If you experience a performance issues, try temporary removing the corresponding resources.

[script class: Current instances count]
(Skyrim#Resource: Skyrim) mineorefurniturescript#Class: mineorefurniturescript:1804
FNISSMCoinScript#Class: FNISSMCoinScript:1666
(Skyrim#Resource: Skyrim) critterSpawn01#Class: critterSpawn01:1311
(Skyrim#Resource: Skyrim) critterspawn#Class: critterspawn:1209
(Skyrim - Misc#Resource: Skyrim - Misc) MineOreScript#Class: MineOreScript:1112
(Update#Resource: Update) masterambushscript#Class: masterambushscript:1036
(Skyrim#Resource: Skyrim) WeaponRackTriggerSCRIPT#Class: WeaponRackTriggerSCRIPT:1008

The following classes were mentioned in the log just before the game exited. If any crashes occured and if the crash time equals the time of the last line in the Papyrus log, then it's most likely related to those classes  
If true, consider removing instances/references or terminating threads (don't forget to specify the filter)
g: Property SLSW_Lilly on script slsw_mcmconfig#Class: slsw_mcmconfig attached to SLSW (57002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/05/2016 - 09:08:29PM] warning: Property SLSW_Twig on script slsw_mcmconfig#Class: slsw_mcmconfig attached to SLSW (57002863) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/05/2016 - 09:08:29PM] ERROR: Property AddOnManager on script fwaddon_race#Class: fwaddon_race attached to BFA_KhajiitRace (700012CE) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (70001829) is not the right type
[04/05/2016 - 09:08:29PM] warning: Property DLC1PlayerTurnedVampire on script DudestiaSpouseScript#Class: DudestiaSpouseScript attached to alias Spouse099 on quest DudestiaMultiMarriages (AB000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/05/2016 - 09:08:29PM] warning: Property DLC1PlayerTurnedVampire on script DudestiaSpouseScript#Class: DudestiaSpouseScript attached to alias Spouse095 on quest DudestiaMultiMarriages (AB000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/05/2016 - 09:08:29PM] ERROR: Property Pages on script mz_HelmetToggleConfigMenu#Class: mz_HelmetToggleConfigMenu attached to mz_ScriptSpellQuest (66000D66) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[04/05/2016 - 09:08:29PM] ERROR: Property myActor#Class: Actor on script dunPinewatchMakeHostileScript attached to  (470610AC) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (470610DC) is not the right type
[04/05/2016 - 09:08:29PM] ERROR: Property AddOnManager on script fwaddon_cyclemagiceffect#Class: fwaddon_cyclemagiceffect attached to BFA_Hungry (7000841C) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (70001829) is not the right type
[04/05/2016 - 09:08:29PM] warning: Property FreeformMarkarthO on script mdcuestartscript#Class: mdcuestartscript attached to  (411EC62D) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/05/2016 - 09:08:33PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script CDxSummonsLetter#Class: CDxSummonsLetter04 to  (FF000E08) because their base types do not match

[04/05/2016 - 09:08:33PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script CDxPD_Delivery#Class: CDxPD_Delivery to  (FF000E0C) because their base types do not match

I can clean the Skyrim instances, but it crash anyways. And i'm pretty sure that i'm not crashing for CD, Captured Dreams, since i know everyone have those errors.

So, what's the problem? I don't get it and i don't know what to do...

If needed, load order:

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairMales.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
SexLab.esm
PubicMeshColorRE.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
BeeingFemale.esm
SGHairPackBase.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
fox_shop.esm
BBLuxurySuite.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
Inn Girls Resources.esm
daymoyl.esm
FM - HaafingarHall.esm
SexLab - Sexual Fame [sLSF].esm
CreatureFramework.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp
SkyUI.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SGHairPackAIO.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp
SexLab Submit.esp
Private Needs.esp
DeviouslyHelpless.esp
mslDeviousCaptures.esp
SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
SexLabDangerousNights2.esp
Blush When Aroused.esp
display-model.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
SlaveTats.esp
SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp
SOS - Hormones UNP Addon.esp
EstrusChaurus.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
SPS - Sexlab Position Selector.esp
SexLabGenderChange.esp
Sextreme-All.esp
PuppetMasterSwallow.esp
AMatterOfTime.esp
iHUD.esp
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
When Vampires Attack.esp
RealisticRoomRental.esp
3DNPC.esp
Abigail The Maid.esp
Book Covers Skyrim.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp
HDT Havok Object.esp
Immersive Wenches.esp
Trapped in Rubber.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp
SexLab_DibellaCult.esp
Devious Devices - For the Masses II.esp
SexLab_Solutions.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
Captured Dreams.esp
Cum Shot Brothel.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
Run For Your Lives.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
Cloaks.esp
DD FtM - Cloaks patch.esp
AliciaPainSlut.esp
EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp
BTRH_Waifu.esp
NPC_Overhaul_V_1_.esp
SBF All In One + DLC.esp
Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp
SexLabWorkingGirl.esp
SexLab Dangerously Nude.esp
DeadlyDragons.esp
Aradia Devious Expansion.esp
HelmetToggle2.02b.esp
TavernClothes-MTM.esp
Hikari.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
Tiwa44_Minidresses.esp
Tiwa44_Minidresses_Dragonborn.esp
One With Nature - DG+DB.esp
BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
GreenWaterFix_v2withDawnguard.esp
Apropos.esp
dcpack1.esp
UIExtensions.esp
XiNafay - Shoes.esp
SexLab_Paycrime.esp
Devious Devices - Equip.esp
Black Rose.esp
Spanking.esp
Slaverun_Reloaded_Comments.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SDpatch - frostfall.esp
Sextreme-BND_Series.esp
Sextreme_HCR.esp
Sextreme Pinups.esp
Sextreme-FT_Series.esp
Sextreme-G_Series.esp
FNIS.esp
NecroAnims.esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
TMSG.esp
TheCoenaculiUNP.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
zzLSAR.esp
ShowRaceMenuAlternative.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
JaxonzMCMKicker.esp
Breast Size Scaling for NPCs.esp
CharacterMakingExtender.esp
Balanced_Magic.esp
SGS.esp
qayl.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp
RRR_3DNPC-Patch.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
Devious Deviants.esp
SexLabHorribleHarassment.esp
Slaverun_Reloaded.esp
BBLuxurySuiteExt.esp
FM - HHall Exterior.esp
Sunsakuka's Follower.esp
Immersive Wenches RRR-patch.esp
BBLSVisitors.esp
SofiaFollower.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
Provincial Courier Service.esp
S_L_U_T_S.esp
SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp
LifeofLust.esp
NiruinsBusinessPlan.esp
SOS - Shop.esp
daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp
YuiH StandAlone Follower S2.esp
SexLab_Hormones.esp
FM - UNP Merchants.esp
BBLSHousecarlsmovein.esp
FoxMerged.esp
DudestiaMultiMarriages.esp
RosaFollower.esp
Sexual Vampire Feed.esp
NewmillerHighHeelsBlck.esp
Bridgetfollower.esp
Bouncy-Bodices-Booties-Belts-Stockings.esp
Nila.esp
BBLSspouse.esp
Rowana Follower.esp
Mememe harness.esp
newmillerChBikini.esp
Seraphim - PrettyCourier.esp
dc-untamed-000.esp
PuppetMaster.esp
FNISspells.esp
submissivelola.esp
SLSW Addicted.esp
LeftHandRings - Dawnguard.esp
LeftHandRings.esp
AddItemMenu.esp
Tanya's String.esp
HDT Piercingsets.esp
FS_UltimateAssortment.esp
Bonney.esp
Saeko.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
ImmerSlave.esp
Alternate Start - Live A Deviant Life.esp

Obviously looted.

No no no. I don't mean first time you load the game ever. I mean the first time you load the game EVERY TIME YOU BOOT IT.

Boot Skyrim -> Coc Riverwood -> Load actual save file.

Every time you run skyrim.

Up.

This happens even if i equip the "Queen Sarah Chastity Belt" after i get the whole set, from Deviously Cursed Loot. But i don't think the problem is that mod. Something is messed up and i don't know what. I can play Vanilla stuff, but not custom mods like that (I crash even if i try to do the quest from Dibella Sisterhood, something that i had finish in my previous file. I don't know what's going on).

Change your load order so that is this, re-run finis and see what that does, info about it comes form here http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1140-more-nasty-critters/ , scroll down a bit and it shows the load order I listed below, for some reason LOOT is not sorting the properly.

morenastycritters.esp

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp

Done thanks. :3

I don't think that's the problem tho, my crash is related (I think) to something on the body/items, because if i start some mod related quests i can't save anymore (I can save but i can't load that file afterwards).

Can't even install Maria's Eden, Milk Mod Economy or activate Estrus for Skyrim or i'll get the same problem. Can load, can save, can play, can't reload the saved file.

I try a little up, don't wanna bore anyone but it's a problem that i can't get rid of.

Like i said if i start some custom mods like Sisterhood of Dibella or something from DD Cursed Loot, my save files from that point onward will not work and crash.

Here's the last papyrus, maybe it's better since i crashed on game and not while loading a save.

Papyrus.0.log

Archived