HDT Breasts Stretching

surplusDOS

I'm having an issue with HDT, that is, while the breasts are certainly moving, they're stretching and retracting like jello. The distance, and I mention this because I've seen posts here that involve breasts stretching to infinity and this is not the case here, isn't that large. The apex of the stretch is no more than 2 vitual skyrim hands distance. It's almost like it's working except that the breasts are distorted when jumping, moving or doing anything really. It seems to have the resistance of cloth and the (visual) consistency of jello and I can't for the life of me figure out why that is, or find anyone with similar problems to my own. This issue occurs with or without clothes(only clothes that allow for HDT physics actually show the distortion of course).

I've installed the HDT version of KSP hairdos and it works flawlessly so I'm guessing it may be something to do with the skeleton or the body mesh. However, I've reinstalled both XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended-68000-3-76 and Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Edition v3.4f-2666-3-4f to no avail. Just to clarify, I did use bodyslide to enable racemenu morphs, and generated (or built) CBBE Body HDT(Outfit/Body) CBBE Curvy (Preset) AND batch built all the relevant HDT armors. Then I ran FNIS for users before trying out the HDT animations. I've never gotten the any of the animations I've seen in youtube videos. I've trawled threads and youtube guides alike and I can't, for the life of me, figure out what is wrong. 

I'll try nuking my entire setup later, although I am reluctant, as I experienced the very same problem before, just with NMM instead of MO. Before I actually go through with it, any advice or tips I can try? Please feel free to let me know if I missed out any crucial details that can help solve this problem. I'd post the load order, but I'm not quite sure how to get everything in one image. LOOT seems to think everything is okay on that end though but if it's necessary let me know and I'll think of something.

Archived