modular armors

so i have some pieces that are interfering with each other as they occupy the same slot. i tried changing the slot destination of a mask mod that has several different variations. but i only changed one specific mask that i was going to use. this caused me to go into perpetual load. do i need to make all of them the same slot in order for it to work? 

and i need to know what all of these different slots occupy. i have several that are un named. the one mask i changed was from 55 (conflict slot) to 60.

the 2 mods involved are: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/18008/?

using the wig for a long hair look along with apachii helmet wigs.

the mask is from this mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52981/?

wanting to use the nord skull and the jagged crown together along with the "long hair" look.

In nifskope click on the item like the mask go to to BSDismemberSkinInstance under the highlighted line and click the arrow to the left of it to get the drop down then click partition to get the next drop down this is where you will find what slots are being used for a item. There can also be NiSkinInstance instead which is the same except that with NiSkinInstance there are no slots to pick in the nif as the outfit will use whatever slots you select in the .esp for the item. You can also convert it to it if you want by right clicking BSDismemberSkinInstance then convert then select NiSkinInstance.

You can't have 2 items using the same slot one will be removed when the other is worn. You can try to combine the 2 into one nif. Masks and necklaces can use 2 different slot 1) tail slot 2) amulet slot. Set one to tail slot and one to amulet.

In nifskope click on the item like the mask go to to BSDismemberSkinInstance under the highlighted line and click the arrow to the left of it to get the drop down then click partition to get the next drop down this is where you will find what slots are being used for a item. There can also be NiSkinInstance instead which is the same except that with NiSkinInstance there are no slots to pick in the nif as the outfit will use whatever slots you select in the .esp for the item. You can also convert it to it if you want by right clicking BSDismemberSkinInstance then convert then select NiSkinInstance.

You can't have 2 items using the same slot one will be removed when the other is worn. You can try to combine the 2 into one nif. Masks and necklaces can use 2 different slot 1) tail slot 2) amulet slot. Set one to tail slot and one to amulet.

thank you so very much!!!!

Archived