Papyrus Log..Help

Afro68

I'm starting fresh with a clean install and only 3 mods so far..SkyUI, Alternate Start and USLEEP and I got this log in Papyrus am I missing something? Thanks for any help.

I see this line though I have USLEEP active.... Error: File "Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded. Do I have to download the old ones?

stack:

Papyrus.0.log

Can you post a load order?

Are you crashing/Freezing? If so, when?

It looks like Alternate start that has a dependency on the old patches. Dunno if they fixed that in later versions.

It should just be soft dependencies though, I can't imagine it's actually harming your game.

It looks like you've got something that has a dependency on the old patches.

This is all I have it's I'm trying to make sure of a clean game as possible from the start.

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1

This is all I have it's I'm trying to make sure of a clean game as possible from the start.

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
SkyUI.esp=1

I edited my post after reading it again and explained what was going on.

All I can say is update LAL if you haven't.

What version of Alternate start are you using, because the latest version does not have any requirements of individual patches like your papyrus log is showing, and nothing else in your load order would be asking for those as dependencies so I would check the version and see if you need to update.

Latest version as of this post is 3.1.2

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
SkyUI.esp=1

That's the latest LAL updated on 2/2016 so I'd like to think it's USLEEP compatible at that point...hmm.

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
SkyUI.esp=1

That's the latest LAL updated on 2/2016 so I'd like to think it's USLEEP compatible at that point...hmm.

If it's the latest version and you're still getting that, then it's a fault on the developer's side. Not much else you can do besides ignore it.

I will suggest uninstalling that one, adding a cleanly downloaded version and installing that, just to be sure.

There is no fault on the side of the developer, I too am using version 3.1.2 and it has no dependencies on the individual patches, the only dependencies (masters) it lists are

• Skyrim.esm
  • Update.esm
  • Dawnguard.esm
  • Hearthfires.esm
  • Dragonborn.esm

There is no others listed so you may have an older version or a corrupt download, erase it and redownload it and try again is all I can suggest.

There is no fault on the side of the developer, I too am using version 3.1.2 and it has no dependencies on the individual patches, the only dependencies (masters) it lists are

• Skyrim.esm
  • Update.esm
  • Dawnguard.esm
  • Hearthfires.esm
  • Dragonborn.esm

There is no others listed so you may have an older version or a corrupt download, erase it and redownload it and try again is all I can suggest.

Okay I'll try scratch as I'm only 3 mods in and see if it clears up.

The USLEEP script errors look like they are looking for the old patches, likely to make sure they are not there.

The Alternate Start errors is it looking for the different DLC's and some mods, likely for different options.

The thing that tells me this is this part of the error: <unknown self>.Game.GetFormFromFile() - "<native>" Line ?  as that command is used to check for an item that is in a dlc / mod so the mod looking for it can tell if it is there or not. These sorts of errors can be ignored.

The USLEEP script errors look like they are looking for the old patches, likely to make sure they are not there.

The Alternate Start errors is it looking for the different DLC's and some mods, likely for different options.

The thing that tells me this is this part of the error: <unknown self>.Game.GetFormFromFile() - "<native>" Line ? as that command is used to check for an item that is in a dlc / mod so the mod looking for it can tell if it is there or not. These sorts of errors can be ignored.

Thanks for your reply, I really didn't think I could have messed something up this early in setting mods up. Thank you to all who helped and especially you Veladrius as I know you're extremely busy working on the new CD.

No problem.

The papyrus log has 2 sections in it (not that you can tell them apart easily). 1 is setup and 1 is play, all of these are from setup and there are a lot of mods that have a 'soft dependency' on others so they can adjust what they do or make use of things from the other mod. Once you get several larger mods installed you can see quite a number of them. It is a good idea to take a look at the log from time to time, especially if you plan on installing or updating a major mod. Getting a before and after log would not be a bad idea as if you saw a large amount of errors in the first section that was not there (especially ones like missing properties) then the mod probably should not be updated yet and wait until starting a new game.

Archived