Mod Request: Sexlab Vampire

I was wondering if it would be possible to take the idea that Sexlab werewolves did and apply it to vampire lords, mainly the rape = perk points.

I was playing werewolf and realized that as fucked up as it was it kinda made sense for werewolves to get perk points for rape because it's just as savage if not moreso than murder.

Then it occured to me, why not vampire lords as well? they're literally servants of the god of rape who raped them into existance.

So could someone make a little mod or plugin that gives VL perk points for rape?

Not saying it's an interesting idea from the perk points point of view, however isn't a sexual based vampire actually just a succubus? (for which there are a couple of mods already).

I think while the Succubus is more about seduction, a "sexlab vampire lord" would be more like "Wherever I go I must also rape."

That's just me, though.

Not saying it's an interesting idea from the perk points point of view, however isn't a sexual based vampire actually just a succubus? (for which there are a couple of mods already).

I think while the Succubus is more about seduction, a "sexlab vampire lord" would be more like "Wherever I go I must also rape."

That's just me, though.

I see your point if going from a Hammer Film/Christopher Lee or "Captain Kronos - Vampire Hunter" type vampire. However from the point of view of the game mechanics it's probably a more late Hammer Film or Le Viol Du Vampire type thing.