What went wrong?

You have to post your mod list, we cant automatically tell what is wrong just be seeing a picture, atleast i cant

from what i can tell your characters breasts are massive and you are probably wondering why, if you are using a mod that affects breast growth, like untamed, and PSQ you could have turned on breast growth with out even knowing and that could have caused it.

could also be something in bodyslide if you use it, but these are just guesses, put your mod list up and i could prob help you more.

I think bodyslide is the problem. How do I post my load order?

can you link me a guide to installing XPMSE + HDT for breast and butt jiggle that will work? I think its best i restart from scratch. I dont have any breast expansion mods, and i havnt done anything to bodyslide. This started after i downloaded some jiggle breast HDT xml and "I love cleavage" CBBE body.

I think bodyslide is the problem. How do I post my load order?

i cant remember, i havent had to do it in a long time, im sure if you search how on google you will find it

If you are sure its a bodyslide problem you might wanna see if you even set a body setting in the program

if that doesnt work do an uninstall and reinstall as see if that works

also what mod manager are you using, if any?

Nexus Mod Manager, im too stupid to use Mod Organizer.

Update: Bodyslide is behaving, Ichanged the body i was using to a cbbe chubby one using bodyslide, but the giant boob problem persists. HDT? XPMSE issue?

Update 2: Attached file, i uninstalled XPMSE, HDT Physics, CBBE, and Body Slide. Reinstalled them again in that order, i made a quick big bellied cbbe body and now this happens.

Update 3: Ive managed to partially fix it by using CBBE Body (non HDT) from bodyslide. So its either something wrong with XPMSE or something wrong with the HDT im using.

post-42835-0-02267200-1459135823_thumb.jpg

Update 3: Ive managed to partially fix it by using CBBE Body (non HDT) from bodyslide. So its either something wrong with XPMSE or something wrong with the HDT im using.

it might be best to find a different HDT or make sure ur skeleton is up to date.

Everything is upto date. Using the latest XPMSE from here, and HDT. I installed XPMSE HDT and what i used to do is use CBBE HDT in the bodyslide program to customize the shape I wanted. I dunno why nothing worked this time.

gonna live with no breast bounce for now.

Seems i cant use fill her up either.

Also check your nioverride.ini, if you're using racemenu with MO it's in the racemenu mod folder. Change this entry:

; Determines scaling mode
; 0 - Multiplicative
; 1 - Averaged
; 2 - Additive
; 3 - Largest
iScaleMode=3 < only this, don't touch the above. Default is 0, which can result in very big things and additive seems to be totally broken, my character became bigger than some houses. But largest works, although not the way one would expect. 
For FillHerUp: It's important which version you use, you'll need the one which comes with "Fill Her Up 2.0" + an additional file "FillHerUp 2 Beta NiO release".
Comes with 2 quests i loved, except that the end doesn't finish properly. And you need access to orc holds for the second one to avoid bugs.

Alternatively you can use the framework http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2360-sexlab-inflation-framework/ ,had some problems with it and it doesn't support many mods. But beeing female and FillHerUp v1 will work properly that way.

Archived