If you are refering to: http://piroro.deviantart.com/

Then yes, that is the same person. There is even a picture to show off this character. It's based on a good friend of ours. You can also find the mod for Lea and Nihal as followers.

As for the rest of your questions, I don't know about the requirements, but I know the other mod needs MikanEyes and KS hairdo's. I'm guessing this one does too. Combat style seems set to Elemental mage, and she knows several spells for that. She also has an orcish sword (nothing else as fair as I can see) and it seems she's a costume "brat" race which makes more sense if you know her. It seems this race gives her a vampire drain(?) without being a vampire. Seems she is essential and has no factions except the followers and marriageable factions.

Wait, are you the piroro? The artist? If so, that's so that's pretty cool.

About the mod, what is her fighting style, is she a mage? Does it have any requirements?

Elaborate a little.

Yes I am ^^

I completed the description.

As for the rest of your questions, I don't know about the requirements, but I know the other mod needs MikanEyes and KS hairdo's. I'm guessing this one does too.

This mod is standalone and is supposed to work right without the other mods installed.

But if it doesn't, please tell me.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok so this is a problem I have been struggling with for nearly every custom follower I download (except mods like Dralora of Vivec, Alynna and "bunch of npcs" mods) is how to change them to cbbe? When they come with their own custom body like this mod in particular I can't adjust anything to them, they don't get affected by my "breast and size scaling" mod either (www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62472/).

Any way to make this work? Follower looks great btw just wish she could use my CBBE with HDT body like the other vanilla npcs.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so this is a problem I have been struggling with for nearly every custom follower I download (except mods like Dralora of Vivec, Alynna and "bunch of npcs" mods) is how to change them to cbbe? When they come with their own custom body like this mod in particular I can't adjust anything to them, they don't get affected by my "breast and size scaling" mod either (www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62472/).

Any way to make this work? Follower looks great btw just wish she could use my CBBE with HDT body like the other vanilla npcs.

Since they use a custom race, they also use their own body parts. When you replace the usual naked body with a mod, it only replaces the body of the vanilla non beast races.

You can change the body for any standalone follower by editing the mod :

select the custom race, check the female box, then change the body part to "skinnaked" instead of the custom body parts.

You have to do it for every follower mod, and it may create clipping at the neck.