Hello thanks for this awesome mod! I got a question, I know table of content ends during clicking on sleeping at night, but does it have a loop that contious with a cavity search in the morning and working afterwards? If so, after time was 06.00 AM nothing else happened. Is it an error specific to me, or its suppose to happen on the mods current state?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello thanks for this awesome mod! I got a question, I know table of content ends during clicking on sleeping at night, but does it have a loop that contious with a cavity search in the morning and working afterwards? If so, after time was 06.00 AM nothing else happened. Is it an error specific to me, or its suppose to happen on the mods current state?

Same for me. And I had problems with being stuck when I had no ores (which I never got). Disabling ragdoll fixed this. Is the hotfix "1.12 Hotfix: Fixed Scene to prevent player from getting stuck when having no ores." included in the download?

But: Great Mod! Except for the ragdoll problem it worked perfectly on my full Sexlab config in MO. Actually wasn't even expecting this but tried nevertheless ;) Would really love to see this continued. Maybe some abuse szene? "Welcoming" the new slave.

Same for me. And I had problems with being stuck when I had no ores (which I never got). Disabling ragdoll fixed this. Is the hotfix "1.12 Hotfix: Fixed Scene to prevent player from getting stuck when having no ores." included in the download?

But: Great Mod! Except for the ragdoll problem it worked perfectly on my full Sexlab config in MO. Actually wasn't even expecting this but tried nevertheless ;) Would really love to see this continued. Maybe some abuse szene? "Welcoming" the new slave.

you managed to fix "stuck when click to sleep" problem? id totally be okay to be in a loop but nothing advances after i activate bed :( 

you managed to fix "stuck when click to sleep" problem? id totally be okay to be in a loop but nothing advances after i activate bed :( 

No. Sry. Didn't make this completely clear. I just fixed the "being stuck after being beaten for having no ores" problem. I don't think there is a way to fix the problem after sleep. The mod currently simply seems to ends there.

No. Sry. Didn't make this completely clear. I just fixed the "being stuck after being beaten for having no ores" problem. I don't think there is a way to fix the problem after sleep. The mod currently simply seems to ends there.

ive read some comments about sleep bug used to happen but OP fixed it. It suppose to be an endless loop.  thats what description says also. I wish someone could help :/

• 3 weeks later...

Can you upload whatever latest version you've got? I may or may not unfuck the stuck shit in this mod.

Sure but I warn you It is in a rough state of development It might not be playable. I have to admit I totally lost oversight on what I was doing. To build on someone else's work was good for learning but It is hard to find errors in an environment you didn't create yourself. The scripts and packages have become a complete nightmare...

If I remember correctly I was in the middle of making a quest to bring gold from the mine to the solitude harbor and integrated a far too extensive system for how npcs treat the player while enslaved.

You can try to fix the stuck problems but just a heads up, the intro where the most stucks occurred is completely overhauled. By now I might have an idea what is causing the scene stucks for some people. Try to install the separate update of Zap I think some of the animations in the non updated version might be the problem... I Hope you can achieve some progress with it. Good Luck  ;)

Oh, and I might pick it up again sometime in the future, but at the moment I have so much other mod stuff to do I know it won't happen anytime soon.

Feel free to upload the mod yourself if you made any progress with it  :)

attachicon.gifSlaves of Tamriel - Beta 1.2 (DevBuild).rar

PS. look for "Int Property DevMode" in SLTMineQuestScript and set it to zero, otherwise some weird stuff might happen.

This one's very good, I got very far compared to previous one and original SOT :) The guard that takes you to the dungeon won't go through the door in or out so I teleported him with a console.

Then Enter the Cells scene gets stuck on phase 34 which starts, but doesn't end... deleting 34 end condition made the guard go outside, but still everything was stuck. Sometimes he closed the door, opened it and went outside. After deleting close-the-door action in 35, 1 guard went outside, managed to close the door WITH THE ACTION DELETED LOL and the 2nd guard started patrolling and the scene successfully ended.

Could either of you re-up the Dev Build?  It seems to have been deleted.

• 5 weeks later...

i installed all of the reqs, but FNIS says i am missing 8 animations from Slaves of Tamriel. im not sure where to get these:

Warning: Animation file missing: SLTIdleCoverSelf.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: squatting_start.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: squatting_loop.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: squatting_end.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: SLTUseToiletHandsBound.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: SLTIdleSleepBoundSide.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: SLTIdleHogtiedLegsSpread.hkx<<
>>Warning: Animation file missing: SLTIdleKneelingCrouchedBound.hkx

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Good concept for the mod.

Let me itterate a few things...

The guards should not be essential.. They need to be killable. If nothing else, as a means to escape, just have it make new guards to take their place after so much time had elapsed. Just like the cell resets for bandit camps, but instead of just 1 guard, 2 guards to replace that one, for the next time.

I got the simple slavery mod, that ties into the opening for this mod. I got sent in, not bound in any way, getting my barrings, a guard at the top of the entrance decided I didn't move fast enough, he managed to whip me once, then the war was on... had all 3 guards at the entrance down, and they got back up, then the game crashed... ooopsies. Opening scene, Player needs to be bound and dragged, no one would be willing to get branded, knowing how much it will hurt. Basically, no control until the player is inside the prison pit it's self. Use the (2-handed + block skills)/20 for how many guards it takes to drag you *grins* for my main character would be like 10 guards, am a monster! (ok, just being kinda silly there, but would be fun to see)

Still, I play a Vampire (better vampires mod), so I would need a way to feed every 24 hours, that doesn't use your trough. And for them to be smart enough so they would know not to whip me, or I would turn on them... Maybe I can just enthrall them on my way through... Seriously, what better way to hide from the Dawnguard, than inside a prison cell, with plenty of cattle, I mean cell mates... (vampires won't starve to death, they just start to crave blood, and get very moody, then loose their sanity and feed on the closest living heartbeat, then they settle for a few days.)

So I would like the mod to take into account for the player's level and see if they have been tagged as a vampire to change how the guards react to the prisoner.

Also, I am going to wait for a clean exit for the mod before adding the mod again. (This is the biggie, as I always have to have a way out. One way could even be, sending them back to the auction block with simple slavery, try to make back some of their money they spent on you.)

Also, is a shame you aren't working on it anymore. These would of been good addons me thinks.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm having some issues with the sleeping part. When I enter the sleeping cell I can't activate the sleeping animation. It just says "Bed Activated" and nothing happens. Is it supposed to work like that?

Yep, that's the main problem of this mod: it's unfinished from this point, We have just the first day. Really a shame, it has great potential.