Can't replace a body texture ..

Wakaxo

Hey loverslab community,

i got a persistent problem with body texture, i've try to uninstall body texture mod, activate some texture, replace texture etc.. But i always got this strange body above all of mine.. ( and you can see that the face is ugly & strange too .. )

I got a video of my problem, and the mod i use ( newest to oldest )

Thanks !

Mods i use:

1458393626-1.png
1458393626-2.png
1458393626-3.png
1458393625-4.png

Could you be using a CBBE texture with a UNP body perhaps? Because that's not going to end well.  :P

Im only using CBBE with fair skin complexion ( cbbe ofc ) and i wanted to try BodyChange, i think this is the problem but i tried to uninstall the mod, didn't fix the problem..

And i got too much mod linked with cbbe, it's risky to change :(

Don't bump. Lot of other people with problems, we'll get to you.

Just uninstall all body replacer and body texture mods, reinstall the ONE body and ONE body texture replacer you want. You've got one installed for the wrong bodytype.

• 1 year later...

I have a similar problem, but I don't have any texture mods installed

I use cbbe body, but all the women of the default races have this sinewy muscular body texture that absolutely will not go away.  I've tried to manually replace the texture files and once tried to install fair skin to try and supercede it, but it doesn't go away.

And like I said, I'm not currently using any body texture mods

Archived