Apart from the four armours (and therefore the outfits you created using them) this mod doesn't really have a body type dependency.

The ladies all use whatever body you have in your game. I've already replaced those things in my game, works beautifully.

If I might make a suggestion though. The situations were ladies go to a bed work flawlessly since you are then able to choose the 'use bed' option and the sex gets placed well. The situations in the Whiterun brothel and outside (I added the faction to a few temp npc's to check some of the other outside locations. The Whiterun one is incompatible with JK's unless you move the X marker and sit marker a little bit) on the other hand, seem like the trigger range may be a little too big, the 'spell' can start quite unexpectedly before you actually get up close to the NPC. It might be better for you to place some kind of bedding at the destination, to better lock in the sex acts position.

I also noticed a floor gap inside one of the brothels, can't remember which one though now but it was definitely there. (Unhelpful I know, apologies)

Looks like an amazing mod, will it support UNP in the future ?

Possibly. But making different versions is last on my list for now. I would like to add some more features first. Once that is done, tested and stable, I will start working on other versions. So not in the near future.

Great I'll follow the files and wait nicely so :)

Okay went looking for that gap I mentioned earlier because it was really bugging me.

In the naked dragon Riften, as you leave the entrance lobby and go down some stairs, you pass through a doorway. On the floor right there there is a gap.

It's much more noticeable when you go in the other direction though. It's not massive, you can't fall through it or anything, but it is definitely there.

PLEASE READ

I have just noticed that this mod has been uploaded to some other sites in Russian. It is quite disheartening to see someone else earn money off of something I helped to create. It is one thing to upload it somewhere else due to the language barrier with no ads (I have no issue with this and would have been honoured), compared to someone uploading it to their OWN site somewhere else for profit (ad revenue). This is revenue that is being taken away from Loverslab, the very site that helped create and start this scene. There have been some great mod makers who have given up on the scene due to this and I do not want to see this happen here. I strongly implore you to STOP using those sites and ask for translations on here if you have trouble understanding. There are many multilingual users (I am one too - Czech, Slovak, English) and I am sure there is someone nice enough here to help with some languages I do not know in case they are asked for. Please stop, this mod is free, there is no need to download from elsewhere. Shame on you if you do. There will always be people that earn money off of other peoples work, it is the way of the world. It is up to YOU to make it stop.

I would like to start now by asking if anyone can provide a Russian translation of the main page including this notice or the one on the main page to give people less of a reason to visit any other site to get this mod. Would be very much appreciated. Hopefully, this will encourage more people to get this mod from Loverslab and bring back some revenue (albeit small) to the guys that really earned it. Ideally would be great to have these languages: Russian, German & French. I will not link the websites in question for obvious reasons. 

Edit: Just to make things easier and to avoid two people working on the same translation. Please reply to this post if you plan to help out stating which language you will translate to. You will of course be credited for your kindness on the main page. 

I'm sorry for saying this, but most of the Russian players knows little about Loverslab, and those who knows... Well, they are stealing your work away from you guys...

I don't think that's something we can change, though. Most of my fellow compatriots are bad with English and that's when adultmodslocalized.com and the other "translation sites" comes up to take the credit they aren't deserved.

Like I said, I'm sorry. And I agree with you. That's a real shame to see how they treat LL and it's mod-making community.

And I have the Naked Dregon Download Page translation, as you requested. I hope it helps.

The Naked Dragon - Download Page Russian.docx

Apart from the four armours (and therefore the outfits you created using them) this mod doesn't really have a body type dependency.

The ladies all use whatever body you have in your game. I've already replaced those things in my game, works beautifully.

If I might make a suggestion though. The situations were ladies go to a bed work flawlessly since you are then able to choose the 'use bed' option and the sex gets placed well. The situations in the Whiterun brothel and outside (I added the faction to a few temp npc's to check some of the other outside locations. The Whiterun one is incompatible with JK's unless you move the X marker and sit marker a little bit) on the other hand, seem like the trigger range may be a little too big, the 'spell' can start quite unexpectedly before you actually get up close to the NPC. It might be better for you to place some kind of bedding at the destination, to better lock in the sex acts position.

I also noticed a floor gap inside one of the brothels, can't remember which one though now but it was definitely there. (Unhelpful I know, apologies)

I dont understand how this is incompatible with JK's skyrim as the whiterun brothel is further down the road located near battleborn farm. I have downloaded JK's whiterun including the outside bit and will get back to you on this. Last time I used JK's skyrim it only effected the entrance to whiterun and the town.

Okay went looking for that gap I mentioned earlier because it was really bugging me.

In the naked dragon Riften, as you leave the entrance lobby and go down some stairs, you pass through a doorway. On the floor right there there is a gap.

It's much more noticeable when you go in the other direction though. It's not massive, you can't fall through it or anything, but it is definitely there.

Thanks for confirming the location. I will look into this and get back to you.

PLEASE READ

I have just noticed that this mod has been uploaded to some other sites in Russian. It is quite disheartening to see someone else earn money off of something I helped to create. It is one thing to upload it somewhere else due to the language barrier with no ads (I have no issue with this and would have been honoured), compared to someone uploading it to their OWN site somewhere else for profit (ad revenue). This is revenue that is being taken away from Loverslab, the very site that helped create and start this scene. There have been some great mod makers who have given up on the scene due to this and I do not want to see this happen here. I strongly implore you to STOP using those sites and ask for translations on here if you have trouble understanding. There are many multilingual users (I am one too - Czech, Slovak, English) and I am sure there is someone nice enough here to help with some languages I do not know in case they are asked for. Please stop, this mod is free, there is no need to download from elsewhere. Shame on you if you do. There will always be people that earn money off of other peoples work, it is the way of the world. It is up to YOU to make it stop.

I would like to start now by asking if anyone can provide a Russian translation of the main page including this notice or the one on the main page to give people less of a reason to visit any other site to get this mod. Would be very much appreciated. Hopefully, this will encourage more people to get this mod from Loverslab and bring back some revenue (albeit small) to the guys that really earned it. Ideally would be great to have these languages: Russian, German & French. I will not link the websites in question for obvious reasons. 

Edit: Just to make things easier and to avoid two people working on the same translation. Please reply to this post if you plan to help out stating which language you will translate to. You will of course be credited for your kindness on the main page. 

I'm sorry for saying this, but most of the Russian players knows little about Loverslab, and those who knows... Well, they are stealing your work away from you guys...

I don't think that's something we can change, though. Most of my fellow compatriots are bad with English and that's when adultmodslocalized.com and the other "translation sites" comes up to take the credit they aren't deserved.

Like I said, I'm sorry. And I agree with you. That's a real shame to see how they treat LL and it's mod-making community.

And I have the Naked Dregon Download Page translation, as you requested. I hope it helps.

You are AWESOME!!! Much appreciated. Will add it into the main description now. Yes, you are right that most people will still go to those sites as it is more convenient for them and that is the way they are used to. But, maybe by providing a translation, a few people might come here. It will require more people to provide translations in order to have a bigger impact, which, I understand most mod makers cannot be bothered to do. However, in my opinion, to do nothing on my part would have been silly, which is why I asked for one. Thanks again. Kudos to you my friend.

Heh no no. I mean the markers you have within Whiterun itself...

I realised you're not using them as yet so my reporting them was mainly to let you know of 'potential' incompatibility.

Basically I gave the faction to Ahlam, stalked her till she went outside then propositioned her. She proceeded to walk just around the corner from the bannered mare. (Same position as the original prostitute mod I think?) but then got stuck walking against a wall.

The actual brothels you've created don't conflict with anything I've seen in my game so far. Would be nice to give them LOD, the one near Whiterun pops in kind of late but not a big deal really.

Heh no no. I mean the markers you have within Whiterun itself...

I realised you're not using them as yet so my reporting them was mainly to let you know of 'potential' incompatibility.

Basically I gave the faction to Ahlam, stalked her till she went outside then propositioned her. She proceeded to walk just around the corner from the bannered mare. (Same position as the original prostitute mod I think?) but then got stuck walking against a wall.

The actual brothels you've created don't conflict with anything I've seen in my game so far. Would be nice to give them LOD, the one near Whiterun pops in kind of late but not a big deal really.

Ah yes. Thanks for clarifying. Those markers in Whiterun are not meant to be used. They are part of the MannyGT's original mod and since I have removed the prostitutes from those locations they are just there and should not harm anything. They will actually most likely be removed in a future update. I do not plan to add prostitutes to the original inns or towns due to what you have mentioned. I left them there as they don't harm anything. I personally stopped using mods that add stuff to towns since I find when you add stuff like that, the NPC's become stupid and bump into stuff regardless of whether they are navmeshed or not  :P Its down to personal preference when it comes to mods like that. Maybe try out JK's lite. You might have less issues if you want to add your own custom prostitutes - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71018/?

As for the LOD issue, I use DynDOLOD. If you want something lighter, then you can use TES5LODGen which is what DynDOLOD is based on and just adds LOD's for mod locations -  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62698/?

You are AWESOME!!! Much appreciated. Will add it into the main description now. Yes, you are right that most people will still go to those sites as it is more convenient for them and that is the way they are used to. But, maybe by providing a translation, a few people might come here. It will require more people to provide translations in order to have a bigger impact, which, I understand most mod makers cannot be bothered to do. However, in my opinion, to do nothing on my part would have been silly, which is why I asked for one. Thanks again. Kudos to you my friend.

Okay, I see you point. Maybe your plan is worth a try. :)

I will gladly provide Russian description update when you upload your next version of the mod.

It's simple enough to move the markers honestly, if I really needed to, which I doubt I will. lol

I've looked into dyndolod and lodgen but every time I look at them I'm put off by the fact they don't play well with texture replacers.

I'm not sure if there are any original textures at all left in my game. Between Skyrim2k, Amidianborn, SMIM, Rustics and countless other single retextures I like over those packs I think dyndolod would throw a fit and my game would end up just looking bad...

Okay, I see you point. Maybe your plan is worth a try. :)

I will gladly provide Russian description update when you upload your next version of the mod.

Thank you. Much appreciated. Good to know.

It's simple enough to move the markers honestly, if I really needed to, which I doubt I will. lol

I've looked into dyndolod and lodgen but every time I look at them I'm put off by the fact they don't play well with texture replacers.

I'm not sure if there are any original textures at all left in my game. Between Skyrim2k, Amidianborn, SMIM, Rustics and countless other single retextures I like over those packs I think dyndolod would throw a fit and my game would end up just looking bad...

I use quite a lot of re-textures too and used to use TES5LODGen. I have not noticed any issues so far. I have only just recently started using DynDOLOD so can't speak 100 percent for it although I have not noticed any issues. I use HD2k as the main then overwrite with others, Amidianborn for landscape, smim, all of rustic. I also use some of NobleSkyrims stuff, I pick and choose. But I keep hd2k plus project parallax as the main ones.

On the other note. Is this the gap you were talking about? If not please upload a picture. If yes, I will fix in the next update.

20160402045623_1_zpshywb7rvx.jpg

Yes that's the one. Your brothels look a hell of a lot darker in my game so it stands out a little more than that.

Nice one. Thanks for the confirmation. I added it to known issues on the main page. Yea the brothels are normally darker in my game too but i whacked up the brightness so it was easier to see for me in my game (I'm traveling and using my laptop now that doesn't have a graphics card and so can only run vanilla Skyrim at the moment).

You should liberally sprinkle the mod with LL links back to your mod. Add a readme file, a changelog file and of course make sure the url is inside the ESP Description field.

Add it to your MCM Menu, put it on the Image used for the MCM menu (add one if you don't have one yet).

That way even if they find the mod on the wrong site they'll have a trail back to the right site.

You should liberally sprinkle the mod with LL links back to your mod. Add a readme file, a changelog file and of course make sure the url is inside the ESP Description field.

Add it to your MCM Menu, put it on the Image used for the MCM menu (add one if you don't have one yet).

That way even if they find the mod on the wrong site they'll have a trail back to the right site.

The MCM menu is a great idea. Will implement it before I add anymore content. Thanks for the idea mate.

Alight, unless I've read the entire 6 pages wrong, I haven't seen a different explanation to getting this mod and it's two parts set up. I tried manual moving the contents of zip2 into zip1 but its just copies over the original. I tried using a specialized program that merges .001 and .002 spilt zip files, but that did nothing. and finally i made a new zip and extracted both parts into their own folders, so i had folder1 and folder2, and places those folders as is into the zip. Every zip file Except that last one would CTD my game. The last one allowed me to play, but since the images are unavailable (Loverslab lost most of them or maybe they aren't registering properly?) I have no clue as to the locations of, well anything, to see if it works. Also yes i used the coc 00TheNakedDragon02 command and others and no luck. I also traversed around Markath and Whiterun so much I actually found locations I've never found before, but no brothels.

Any help into my either stupid simple problem or oddly intricate problem would be greatly appreciated. This mod looks awesome and I spent a couple hours yesterday just trying to confirm I couldn't use the "combining" program much less how long it took running around the cities.

Alight, unless I've read the entire 6 pages wrong, I haven't seen a different explanation to getting this mod and it's two parts set up. I tried manual moving the contents of zip2 into zip1 but its just copies over the original. I tried using a specialized program that merges .001 and .002 spilt zip files, but that did nothing. and finally i made a new zip and extracted both parts into their own folders, so i had folder1 and folder2, and places those folders as is into the zip. Every zip file Except that last one would CTD my game. The last one allowed me to play, but since the images are unavailable (Loverslab lost most of them or maybe they aren't registering properly?) I have no clue as to the locations of, well anything, to see if it works. Also yes i used the coc 00TheNakedDragon02 command and others and no luck. I also traversed around Markath and Whiterun so much I actually found locations I've never found before, but no brothels.

Any help into my either stupid simple problem or oddly intricate problem would be greatly appreciated. This mod looks awesome and I spent a couple hours yesterday just trying to confirm I couldn't use the "combining" program much less how long it took running around the cities.

You are doing it completely wrong.........When you say zip I hope you mean rar.....otherwise you have a completely different mod. The download for this mod is a rar file not a zip. If the brothels are not seen in your game then you have not installed the mod at all. I can tell you how to do it here, BUT, if you are having trouble doing basic stuff like this then I strongly suggest you watch some youtube videos by someone like 'Gopher' who has some great tutorials that will bring you up speed with the necessary things. If you jump hoops in modding Skyrim, you're game is just gonna crash as you don't understand the basics eg/ requirements, mcm menus, installing mods correctly etc.

Get something like Winrar or 7zip. Download the 2 rar parts. Open the first part and drag the contents of that into a new folder that you have made somewhere. Done. Your unarchiver should have automatically taken the contents from part two. From your description it seems you have simply been overwriting the same files over and over and then incorrectly installed the mod, which is why you can't coc to them. 

I have tried to play with you mod and found these small problems (or ideas):

• You have placed sit markers at the beds - once action takes place it looks stupid when another whore comes and sit at the bed and eat bread while you being fucked.
  • Whores shall be in BardAudienceExclude Faction because the bard is playing for the guests - not for the whores.
  • Whores shall not eat - they are busy
  • You shall exclude all furnitures in the bedrooms from sandboxing - otherwise some NPCs meanders around while you are using the bed
  • You shall place a XMarker in the center of your brothel where all guests are and use this as location for all sandbox packages - this avoids that the guest and whores goes away to far from the main room. If you define this as LocationRefType LocationCenterMarker the COC command is using this marker as spawn point.
  • You can add an InnServer with a sandbox (no idle marker, no furnitures, wandering, location = center marker) and send a animation event OffsetCarryMQ201DrinkTray in its Sandbox start fragment - then they will meandering through the brothel and serving drinks...
  • You can add another InnServer (allow idle markers) and place some SweepIdleMarkers - then you have an employee which is cleaning. (the InnServer shall own this markers to avoid that guests or whores are sweeping)
  • You can place a XMarkerHeading near door marker and set this as LocationRefType InsideEntranceMarker - Maria Eden will spawn NPCs at this marker.
  • You shall add all NPCs to the CrimeFaction of the related town - then every crime leads to a "cool down phase" in the prison...
  • The InnKeeper shall be LocationRefType Boss - will be used by Maria Eden and some other Quests

I have tried to play with you mod and found these small problems (or ideas):

• You have placed sit markers at the beds - once action takes place it looks stupid when another whore comes and sit at the bed and eat bread while you being fucked.
  • Whores shall be in BardAudienceExclude Faction because the bard is playing for the guests - not for the whores.
  • Whores shall not eat - they are busy
  • You shall exclude all furnitures in the bedrooms from sandboxing - otherwise some NPCs meanders around while you are using the bed
  • You shall place a XMarker in the center of your brothel where all guests are and use this as location for all sandbox packages - this avoids that the guest and whores goes away to far from the main room. If you define this as LocationRefType LocationCenterMarker the COC command is using this marker as spawn point.
  • You can add an InnServer with a sandbox (no idle marker, no furnitures, wandering, location = center marker) and send a animation event OffsetCarryMQ201DrinkTray in its Sandbox start fragment - then they will meandering through the brothel and serving drinks...
  • You can add another InnServer (allow idle markers) and place some SweepIdleMarkers - then you have an employee which is cleaning. (the InnServer shall own this markers to avoid that guests or whores are sweeping)
  • You can place a XMarkerHeading near door marker and set this as LocationRefType InsideEntranceMarker - Maria Eden will spawn NPCs at this marker.
  • You shall add all NPCs to the CrimeFaction of the related town - then every crime leads to a "cool down phase" in the prison...
  • The InnKeeper shall be LocationRefType Boss - will be used by Maria Eden and some other Quests

The sit markers are there because of the way the quest in the original mod works. I can add more rooms in the future with more beds and then allocate each prostitute her own bed which will hopefully stop one another whore from randomly sitting while you are on the job. 

Whores should all already be in the BardAudienceExclude Faction. I think the issue might be they are using the DrunkIdleMarkers I have placed. I could make a new faction for guests and set the ownership for that which should hopefully resolve this issue. The beds should all already be excluded from sandbox.

The barmen should already have the LocationRefType set to Boss. All NPC's should also have all their crime factions set too. All other ideas are great and I will implement them for the next update. Thanks for popping in again. 

You are doing it completely wrong.........When you say zip I hope you mean rar.....otherwise you have a completely different mod. The download for this mod is a rar file not a zip. If the brothels are not seen in your game then you have not installed the mod at all. I can tell you how to do it here, BUT, if you are having trouble doing basic stuff like this then I strongly suggest you watch some youtube videos by someone like 'Gopher' who has some great tutorials that will bring you up speed with the necessary things. If you jump hoops in modding Skyrim, you're game is just gonna crash as you don't understand the basics eg/ requirements, mcm menus, installing mods correctly etc.

Get something like Winrar or 7zip. Download the 2 rar parts. Open the first part and drag the contents of that into a new folder that you have made somewhere. Done. Your unarchiver should have automatically taken the contents from part two. From your description it seems you have simply been overwriting the same files over and over and then incorrectly installed the mod, which is why you can't coc to them. 

Well yes i meant rar, though I was using winzip and 7zip so i was sticking with the term zip, didnt realize it was that big a deal as a difference. I actually thought it was an issue in loading, so I also attempted LOOT to solving loading errors on my part since i posted, but that didn't help either. It sounds like maybe I had overwriten them once or twice, but after the first few failures I was re-downloading fresh copies. Hearing that the unarchiever should have brought part 2 along with it makes a bit more sense, though I'm not sure if i have a setting wrong because winzip doesn't seem to do it on it's own. The last problem I had was I was using NMM, so I assumed a zip (rar whichever) was Supposed to be the end product. Still thanks for the redirection; is there anything to be done about the pictures, or is that strictly LL problems? 

Well yes i meant rar, though I was using winzip and 7zip so i was sticking with the term zip, didnt realize it was that big a deal as a difference. I actually thought it was an issue in loading, so I also attempted LOOT to solving loading errors on my part since i posted, but that didn't help either. It sounds like maybe I had overwriten them once or twice, but after the first few failures I was re-downloading fresh copies. Hearing that the unarchiever should have brought part 2 along with it makes a bit more sense, though I'm not sure if i have a setting wrong because winzip doesn't seem to do it on it's own. The last problem I had was I was using NMM, so I assumed a zip (rar whichever) was Supposed to be the end product. Still thanks for the redirection; is there anything to be done about the pictures, or is that strictly LL problems? 

If you say you downloaded a zip file and the files are in rar format it can get confusing. A zip or rar file SHOULD be the end product for you. It's in  main page instructions. My instructions to YOU were for unpacking the two rar files as you did not know how to unpack the 2 parts. Its in the main page instructions.

I will see about the pictures. If you want to find the locations coc to them for now. I think you need to do some more research though mate. Google is a powerful tool. Use it please.

Great Mod. For me its working flawlessly with Maria Eden Prostitution so far.

One (little) thing: In the Whiterun-Brothel 2 Girls sharing the same Name (Betride Craven).

Thanks for letting me know. Will add it to the known issues. Glad the mod works well for you.

Do you plan to allow the player to work as a prostitute, or as a brothel keeper ?

If you want to work in the brothels as a prostitute you can use radiant prostitution. But, right now, I do not plan to add a feature that allows you to work there as a prostitute or owner within the mod. 

Edit: Just to expand a little. I have been looking into the RE Real estate mod though and using the assets from that mod with this one. But, I am not sure whether I want to implement it as I have other ideas and not sure if it will fit the quests I have in mind. I am not ruling it out completely, but it is unlikely at this moment in time