Getting Clams of Skyrim to work with Same Shape Atlas for Men

ZeusDX1118

How to get COS to work with SSA? I mean COS lists Same Shape Atlas in the requirements (Either that or SOS is to be used apparently), yet the HDT willy part conflicts with Same Shape Atlas meshes.

Also, does anyone know how to get COS to work with SSA, and have the bouncing butt and breast physics for both CBBE and Same Shape Atlas for men? I know the bouncing butt and such physics for males and same shape atlas are at Hall of Torque. I just figured because this subject revolves mainly around the working vagina and get them to all work with that specific mod (There's no trouble getting them to work otherwise) then someone here might have the answer and this might likely be the best place to ask.

Thank you!

Also if I have merge the body meshes or something please just tell me.

TELL ME! AND TELL ME HOW!!! I WILL DO IT I DON'T CARE!!!

As HDT works with bones, and both SAM and SOS work the same way about animating the penis:

Attach the XML the same way they are in SOS. What is linked to the SOS body --> Add to SAM body

... and so on.

About adding male butt bounce:

Not sure what would need merging of XMLs or how exactly it works. But should be a start.

As HDT works with bones, and both SAM and SOS work the same way about animating the penis:

Attach the XML the same way they are in SOS. What is linked to the SOS body --> Add to SAM body

... and so on.

About adding male butt bounce:

Not sure what would need merging of XMLs or how exactly it works. But should be a start.

How do I do that?

Also, if you're talking about manual editing, what tools do I need to learn how to use and where do I start?

Is there maybe just a simple page anyone knows of which people have solved this problem before maybe?

Not likely, yet perhaps a file I can download and install in a specific order?

I wish there was a quick fix to this already. Lol It seems like someone should have made one or there should be something somewhere. These 2 mods are seriously the best and I was hoping because there has been a lot of focus on them, that this might have already been solved, with a thread to walk one through it, or perhaps someone just knew the quick answer of how to get Same Shape Atlas for Men to work with Clams of Skyrim with HDT bounce and all.

I'll make it and upload it myself though if someone just gave me a little description, told me what tools to use and gave me a bit of information about how to use them, and might throw some hints at me.

I've done mod work on little things before, just never on bodies and such.

The Elder Scrolls 6 isn't out until 2019. Someone should start working on this. Lol

It be really great to get these 2 mods to work together with bouncing butt physics for both genders. I think the entire subject on body modding be complete after that if someone did this. All of the work is done, the mods are all made and they work, we're just talking about a small patch to get it all working together.

What is Same Shape Atlas for Men?

It is a mod that Schlongs of Skyrim became later on somewhat. After SOS was made SSA was made from it, basically expanding on things. Instead of just penises getting erections, males had different body types and there was even HDT bouncing butt and such added for males for that body mod though.

Go check out Hall of Torque's skyrim mods. You'll see it in there, along with a separate bouncing butt physics mod that works with it to give men bouncing but and pecs. The bouncing butt physics for it makes HDT CBBE butt go ballistic though and I'm betting it's because of the XML values or something.

Best body mod for males ever. The problem was it was just really complicated, took a lot of time and work, and it wasn't compatible with as much things so people eventually didn't focus on it as much I guess. It was abandoned and then someone at hall of torque picked it back up, "recoded" it, and they've been working on it a bit I guess.

Archived