Anyone playing EVE?

Kashked

I was playing it too, went back few month back but abandoned it again. It is quiet deserted now. I was trying to resurrect cargo haul contracts by cutting my profits on behalf of hauler but I got tired setting up all those contracts after while. And I didn't change anything, people in eve are greedy bastards ;)

But it was quiet touching seeing people hauling my stuff like 6-8h in straight.

people in eve are greedy bastards ;)

That's what the game is all about...:D Saw some random dude on Facebook saying he quit because he came looking for "internet spaceships" and instead got "internet wallstreet", hehe, fairly apt description in many ways.

My longterm plan is to get into the wormhole space, but you need a buffer for that I understand. While I'm not stupid enough to fly something I can't afford to lose, lets just say it would sting to lose my Myrm, so I'm not exactly at the fortune 500 lists anytime soon. Atm I got just enough at the bank to cover the loss of my ship and it's gear and keep going, not nearly enough to get into any kind of risky business, so I am running lvl3 missions mainly.

Nah, I'm happy in the corp I'm in. My ISK-issues is mainly related to the fact that I have had so little time to play lately... To illustrate I set my training to Drone Interfacing lvl5, which took 21 days. I logged in and played for about 2 hours when there was 14 days left. Next time I logged in my training queue was empty...:P

I am hoping at getting more gaming time in the near future, but for now I am gaming very casually.

Archived