Sexy Voice replacer

Sybsidian

Hey guys!

We had a few people encourage us to post our new Companion preview mod here. There is also a player voice mod that can be used right now! I'm told people like sexy things here..... 

Anyway if you'd like to see our up coming Companion character check this character out!

We appreciate the support! 

I gather some people don't like the voice much, but I quite like it. Much better VA than many people who make their own voice-acted mods. Can't wait to see the final mod!

I'm told people like sexy things here.....

Oh, no. We're very straitlaced around here. Nothing remotely racy. ;)

Soo a Harley-Quinn esque character? At least in the behavior?

She spent 212 years in a cell being experimented on. Listening to the whispers of a man that was held for over 400 years. A little crazy but not anything like how quinn went crazy. There are some very minor similarities to Quinn and Jinx, Stay tuned because we got lots more information coming. 

Soo a Harley-Quinn esque character? At least in the behavior?

She spent 212 years in a cell being experimented on. Listening to the whispers of a man that was held for over 400 years. A little crazy but not anything like how quinn went crazy. There are some very minor similarities to Quinn and Jinx, Stay tuned because we got lots more information coming. 

I hope her combat behaviour will also reflect this *madness* , you know what I mean.

Wish you good luck, if you release her early after GECK you might get a lot of fame and become the first guys who paved the road for other modders.

• 7 months later...

Good voice, but the recording equipment sounds... meh. I can hear thuds and a kind of... dullness or an echo to the audio quality? And the 'air puffs' of hard consonants.

I can't really get past the 'offness' of the sound quality. It's a bit jarringly out of place with everything else.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Any update to this mod?  Did it get published and I missed it?

I found this in the video comments

UPDATE: We're getting tons of questions about this mod, so here's a quick FAQ for anyone who's curious!

Q: Is the mod still in development?

A: YES!

Q: When will it be available?

A: Sadly, we can't say at this point. We've hit a number of snags which have resulted in some significant delays, but we're committed to seeing it through to release. Wouldn't want to waste the hundreds of lines of dialog we've recorded... :)

Q: Will it be available on consoles?

A: TBA. If we can make it available on consoles, we absolutely will! Thanks for all the questions. We're stoked that so many of you are excited for this mod!

it was posted and/or edited 5 days ago, by the owner of the channel.

• 1 year later...

Archived