dlc2pillarbuilder script

AnubiSs2167

So i was enjoying crash free skyrim for copule of weeks now after starting new game.

Recently tjo it turned into such a crashfest that its mpossible to play for more then few miniutes. It doesn't care what im doing, if im in open space with 50 npcs or alone in closed room - constant ctds. So i started the papyrus log to check wich mod is causing that and to my suprise the last line is always dlc2pillarbuilder script. It looks liek dragonborn dlc is trying to do something in my game and crashes while doing so. I haven't even been to solstheim with this character. I saw some ppl reporting problems with this script on the internet. Do any of you guys encountered this before or know the fix?

I gues finiding the script in tessedit and removing it its not such a great idea since its game script. Here are the 2 last logs. Any help will be very welocme.

Script.7z

So i was enjoying crash free skyrim for copule of weeks now after starting new game.

Recently tjo it turned into such a crashfest that its mpossible to play for more then few miniutes. It doesn't care what im doing, if im in open space with 50 npcs or alone in closed room - constant ctds. So i started the papyrus log to check wich mod is causing that and to my suprise the last line is always dlc2pillarbuilder script. It looks liek dragonborn dlc is trying to do something in my game and crashes while doing so. I haven't even been to solstheim with this character. I saw some ppl reporting problems with this script on the internet. Do any of you guys encountered this before or know the fix?

I gues finiding the script in tessedit and removing it its not such a great idea since its game script. Here are the 2 last logs. Any help will be very welocme.

ME TOO. Just as of two days.  It is driving me crazy.

Archived