[REQ] NPC Pickup Lines

Hello!

I see that there is many mods to increase the dialogue chat and interactions with NPC, based on Sexlab, but I'm having difficult to find something about the NPCs starting dialogue and pickup lines with the PC.

I'm trying to find this, but nothing yet. Is there anything related? Maybe a arousal mod based that the NPC approaches the character and start conversations (pickup lines) based on Arousal levels. So the PC has  option to have sex or not.

From what i found atm there only combination of "sexlab atraction" and "sexlab aproach". I saw only 2 diffrent npc dialoges, one polite and one direct. It has its own way of calculating player atractivnes. It is a hassle to make them work tho. I had to mix and match diffrent versions of those mods to make them work. Was back in sexlab 1.59 donno about 1.6.

In "Scent of Sex" you can crate an event when at certain arausal npcs will aproach you and ask for sex. "Do you want to have sex with me , yes/no" is not much of a pickup line tho, and its the only one aviable atm. It might get updated in the future tho.