sexlab transparent cant see body

inflictioN

hello i try to install the sexlab mod and try it but when it start the body is transparent and i cant see anything.

i uplod some screen shots of the mod orginasir i new at this so i dont know much in mods =\

i cant uplod the screen shots from some reson 

post-1133182-0-29638500-1457796146_thumb.jpg

post-1133182-0-19249300-1457796150_thumb.jpg

Only select patch that you installed when run FNIS, that error you have tell you that you select PCEA which is not installed.

It isn't relate to the issue that you have invisible nude body during sex.

Have you install any body replacer such as SOS for male and UUNP for female?

Your installed order are quite a mess, so much un-manage MO mods probably from manual install or using other mod manager before.

Your load order also not organized, try using LOOT to re-order load order.

Only select patch that you installed when run FNIS, that error you have tell you that you select PCEA which is not installed.

It isn't relate to the issue that you have invisible nude body during sex.

Have you install any body replacer such as SOS for male and UUNP for female?

Your installed order are quite a mess, so much un-manage MO mods probably from manual install or using other mod manager before.

Your load order also not organized, try using LOOT to re-order load order.

no i didnt down load any other mod from the sex lab only few.

a sexlab framework and the reward the flower and squirt one.

where can i find the UUNP? or this other?

ok i use loot still dosent work =\

post-1133182-0-38759500-1457814569_thumb.jpg

UUNP are included in Bodyslide, you can select to install CBBE or UUNP or both support.

However, you need to have texture for the body type you select.  CBBE need texture that support CBBEv3 and UUNP need any texture that support UNP or 7B.

About FNIS, only tick the mod you know you have.

For LOOT, just install it and add it as MO executable and let it run to re-order you mod loadorder.

Since you going to re-install Skyrim, install all mods (Body replacer, Texture, Sexlab, FNIS, XPMSE, etc.) with MO so you can easily manage its order and let it manage all mods as it supposed to do.

You already install Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition, take out Unofficial Skyrim - they are redundant.

All Sexlab related mods should be installed/managed by MO.

UUNP are included in Bodyslide, you can select to install CBBE or UUNP or both support.

However, you need to have texture for the body type you select.  CBBE need texture that support CBBEv3 and UUNP need any texture that support UNP or 7B.

About FNIS, only tick the mod you know you have.

For LOOT, just install it and add it as MO executable and let it run to re-order you mod loadorder.

Since you going to re-install Skyrim, install all mods (Body replacer, Texture, Sexlab, FNIS, XPMSE, etc.) with MO so you can easily manage its order and let it manage all mods as it supposed to do.

You already install Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition, take out Unofficial Skyrim - they are redundant.

All Sexlab related mods should be installed/managed by MO.

where can i get all this bodyslide? and all body type? i try to serch in downloads but ther is alot =\.

and i need to start a new game after install all this mods or go to save game?

ther is a file that have all the texture that i need or i need to serch 1 by 1?

and also where do i install the body slide and how? 

do i install it like a normal mod in MO ?

or i put it in date skyrim or in sexlab mod?

Archived