Recommended Skyrim Adult Mods

hardcase6969

Hi and wellcome to the dark side of Skyrim :D

At first, never without:

Sexlab Framework,

Zaz Animation Framework

Sexlab Aroused

Devious Devices Assets and Integration

That is the base of the most adult Mods for Skyrim.

My realy recommended Mods are:

Mods to initialize Sex with Dialogue:

-Eager NPC´s to initialize Sex with Dialogues

Prostitution Mods:

-TDF Prostitution with the independent Prostitution AddOn

Slavery:

-Slaverun Reloaded

-Paradise Halls from Nexus with the Sexlab Extension from Loverslab

Rape:

-Defeate

If you want some mindless sex then try Scent of Sex.

Was thinking about recommending it, but i'd say it shouldn't be the first (adult) mod to try ;)

Imho: try some others, get them working, learn about the problems of triggered sex (while doing something else) and scriptlag and after that, replace some of them with SSX :) It allows you to create your own rules when, how, and who has sex. But not all rules you might want to create are really useful if you want to play a bit either.

If you don't want to play skyrim anyways but nice animations, you could also try 0sex.

...snip...

Got a few reports from Nexus of people that never used SexLab that discover it via Scent of Sex, and they were able to use it right away.

Now, probably they were experienced users, so adding a complex mod like SexLab was not a problem for them.

But also in the thread of SSX, many people said: it is not really complex.

...snip...

Got a few reports from Nexus of people that never used SexLab that discover it via Scent of Sex, and they were able to use it right away.

Now, probably they were experienced users, so adding a complex mod like SexLab was not a problem for them.

But also in the thread of SSX, many people said: it is not really complex.

Oh, it's not about setting up rules in general, you did a damn good work on that part, it's quite intuitive i think. Nevertheless, you know the problems with random sex attacks during quests/scenes, i know them, but somebody how never had this experience doesn't. On the other hand you might be right, it's probably no difference if their quest gets broken by your mod or any other... except that you'll get the questions ;)

Try SexLab Rape - it needs Defeat to operate but is very reliable. Also Sexlab Solutions - it give sex options to solve many side quests. I'd also second Deviously Cursed Loot - it has so many options beyond the bondage elements. SexLab Util1 is also a great little add-on, even just for the light effect, also Scent of Sex (it's not that complex really!) and Horrible Harrassment. SexLab Working Girl is also a very straightforward prostitution mod. Don't forget FNIS otherwise the animation mods won't work!

Try SexLab Rape - it needs Defeat to operate but is very reliable. Also Sexlab Solutions - it give sex options to solve many side quests. I'd also second Deviously Cursed Loot - it has so many options beyond the bondage elements. SexLab Util1 is also a great little add-on, even just for the light effect, also Scent of Sex (it's not that complex really!) and Horrible Harrassment. SexLab Working Girl is also a very straightforward prostitution mod. Don't forget FNIS otherwise the animation mods won't work!

Agree with the sexlab util as well, though to be honest if you use an enb, you might well find the light (campifre) not very much use, as it dose not really generate that much light, something brighter would be more use in my view.

Archived