"Puff-LOD" modpack

DigitalCookie

If you want nice "fan service" mixed with actually fun and engaging gameplay, Senran Kagura Estival Versus is coming out tomorrow on PS4 and Vita.

Unless I completely hallucinated it, I remember reading that the series is also making it's way to Steam this summer. It'll be fun to see how the publisher is going to react to modders.

Thanks Giant Dad, and shouts out to your mum!

This game just keeps getting better, and with this I think almost all of my, erm, 'interests' are covered. :P

EDIT: By the way, sorry to intrude, but your avatar feels SUPER familiar, but I can't place it for the life of me, where's it from? O_o

And now you know.

EVERYTHING MAKES SENSE NOW, DOESN'T IT????

Edit: Also not my video, obviously, lol. The game is Dark Souls in case you somehow don't know.

That does explain it actually, I KNEW that face was familiar, but as I don't really play those games (cool though they are not my kinda thing) I wasn't 100% sure, thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

NO DLC FILE??

The FIRST page of this sub forum has every tool (and tutorial) you will ever need. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54820-doa5lr-a-few-modding-tools-updated-121715/

The modders have come so far on this site.,,you can trade costumes, bodies, hair movesets...just read up a bit and get into it so we can download YOUR mods next.

PS this is the Holy Grail right now  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/60138-autolink-tutorial/

• 3 months later...

I didn't expect someone to find this post after all this time, lol. Now the posts aren't going to make sense because I've changed my username....

Regardless, I've quit DOA5 since Naotora came out, never really bothered downloading the new patches since they tend to break everything.

I MIGHT, and that's a big might, make it for her if I happen to get the desire for it, but considering I don't even play the game anymore, that's just a big "might".

I didn't expect someone to find this post after all this time, lol. Now the posts aren't going to make sense because I've changed my username....

Regardless, I've quit DOA5 since Naotora came out, never really bothered downloading the new patches since they tend to break everything.

I MIGHT, and that's a big might, make it for her if I happen to get the desire for it, but considering I don't even play the game anymore, that's just a big "might".

I totally agree..after installing all the updates and new versions of tolls, Autolink  the camera mod ect all fail out somehow. The modders here have alot to be proud of for how far they expanded the tools and meshes, but the bodytype you made is the top of the hill for me.  Seriously, were you looking at an old Girl Power mag when you did this?  Anyway thanks again for this mod...i'd love to see some more but if not, you've more than done your part.

I just like to say, thank you for those mods of yours.   :D  I love it.  I wonder if you gonna do one for Naotora Ii and Mai?  Would love to see them some milky boobs lol.

• 1 month later...

can there be a way to use character transformer tool and have them work on any costume ? like for a example you chose the costume, then chose the character and give them the type you want, but when i chose KOKORO_HONOKA_PREGGO_H-LOD from the pack in character transformer, i got this error

Error loading reference files.  Please make sure the reference files have the same number of vertices and vertices are ordered in the same manner.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Archived