13 hours ago, Destynova99 said:

Is this the mod you're looking for?  Vault88Extension

If not, can you elaborate a bit more on what you mean by "straighens out the tunnels"?

First of all I want to thank you for taking the time to answer my question.

Here is a screenshot, I am unable to align the sections because of debris along the walls or section of the rock that need "cleaning up".

ScreenShot74.thumb.png.7d92e75dea1dba5985f4e9eb67130db9.png

I installed the mod you suggested, but it does not address this problem.

3 hours ago, dharvinia said:

First of all I want to thank you for taking the time to answer my question.

Here is a screenshot, I am unable to align the sections because of debris along the walls or section of the rock that need "cleaning up".

ScreenShot74.thumb.png.7d92e75dea1dba5985f4e9eb67130db9.png

I installed the mod you suggested, but it does not address this problem.

Ah I see what you're saying now. Hmm one of these might do the trick:

Vault 88 build Area fix or Clean Vault 88 Workshop

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/5/2018 at 10:45 AM, Hippeus said:

Not sure if you would classify this as adult or non so I apologize in advance. Does anyone know what outfit combination this is? I know where the goggles are from but interested in the top and underwear.2509011-1519397111.png

What Enb could that be ?

3 hours ago, Hippeus said:

Any idea what armor set she is wearing?

24680-0-1504804706.jpg

It's Leona's Outfit by Xinavro. There's a link to it on this video. It's on another site that requires you to sign up to it. It looks like they're conversions from other games rather than recreations so a bit of a grey area there. Or I'm misunderstanding. I don't know.

8 hours ago, Destynova99 said:

It's Leona's Outfit by Xinavro. There's a link to it on this video. It's on another site that requires you to sign up to it. It looks like they're conversions from other games rather than recreations so a bit of a grey area there. Or I'm misunderstanding. I don't know.

Thanks! Even though the outfit is CBBE Texture compatible it doesn't seem to have bodyslides. Is there a way to give it bodyslides?

5 hours ago, Hippeus said:

Thanks! Even though the outfit is CBBE Texture compatible it doesn't seem to have bodyslides. Is there a way to give it bodyslides?

I think I remember seeing a guide on this site somewhere about how to create a bodyslide project for an armor.  Depending on how it's set up, it might work really well or it might turn the armor into the flying spaghetti monster. If it doesn't work out, you can always just restore the original mesh and live with whatever setup the creator made, so there's no reason not to give it a shot.

37 minutes ago, AWP3RATOR said:

@HyperonicX  As a complete accident, I stumbled upon that same image (and more) posted by our very own @Aegis here in this thread:

I too would love to know what some of those outfits are.  I think they are upcomming work, to be released soon. :) 

Brilliant! Thanks for the answer!

At least now I know what's up with it! Can't wait for the release!

Ah yes, I'm working on it.

I like mesh/texture work, so those are mostly done. On the other hand, I enjoy CK work about as much as eating my shoe, so progress has been slow in that front...

I really should partner up with someone who enjoys doing ck/scripts

2 hours ago, Aegis said:

Ah yes, I'm working on it.

I like mesh/texture work, so those are mostly done. On the other hand, I enjoy CK work about as much as eating my shoe, so progress has been slow in that front...

I really should partner up with someone who enjoys doing ck/scripts

I'm not too bad with the CK, at least with Skyrim. Been working on a few mods with it for a while now.

EDIT: Just finished it.

I'm still learning the F4 CK, but it is similar to Skyrim's, so it's not like I'm completely in the dark there.

But it's kinda enjoyable. I dunno how to make meshes/textures, but I can implement them in the CK and nifskope, that's no problem after trial, error and testing.

As for scripts, I dunno how to make new ones, cause the language of that eludes me, but I can utilize already made scripts and add them to armors and whatnot.

Take Skyrim's Devious Devices mods as an example. Once I figured out how they work, implementing the scripts was easy.

Getting back on topic, I'd love to help you. I just need some time to figure out F4's CK before doing anything. That, and finishing up on a mod I'm working on.

Anyway, keep up the awesome work!

On 8/1/2018 at 7:08 PM, hickups said:

could someone tell me which mod the headset from this pic is from i know it isn't Cross Uni Headset any help would be appreciated33456-1532220260-231769030.png

That looks like the titanfall grunt headset by outlaw, mod should still be around me thinks.