[mod] [CK2] Werewolf and Anime Portraits for DW

rea_jak

DOUBLEPOST!

What changed so drastically anyway in the Portrait Handlings of DW and DW Reborn?

I feel kinda sad, as I don't quite want to deactivate DWs Portraits, but wish I could make them blend in a bit easier, like, say, by having everything drawn.

Edit:

It'll probably not work as easy on your expanded image list and its auto-assignements, but I got the two basic anime mods to work together by dropping your old compatibility patchs contents into the new ReMeDy version, then editing DarkWorld Remedy Custom Portraits.mod to treat sejianimeportraits as dependency. At least it looks like this works on a quick check.

That was... easier than expected.

I'm surprised, honestly.

Now to actually start a game and watch my novice attempt at fixing stuff to instead break EVERYTHING

• 1 month later...

Yeah for some reason the portraits just don't even show up for me. I turned off all my mods save DW, downgraded CK to 2.4.5, and put the stuff into the documents mod folder but it's nothing. The anime portraits show up for some reason, but the portrait traits don't seem to change anything. I bought all the portrait DLC as well to see if that helped, it didn't.

• 2 years later...

Archived