Game Version

dinleburg

Is there any benefit to updating the game?  I'm still running version 1.02A and all the mods I use seem to work fine.  So far I've just been adding content via the DLC method but I am looking into using lnk resuffle.  I see a lot of confusion from some people on what version of lnk resuffle works with which version of the game.  If I just picked up the newest (4.2 or 4.3??) would it still work even though my game is still a few versions behind?

There are no real benefit to use 1.02A or 1.04 because you can still use the new DLC on older version.

Maybe you will be forced to update your game when the new character will be release, except if you don't want her.

Regarding Ink-Reshuffle, Immi is making less update for 1.02A so maybe one day he will stop to update his tool for this version and you will be forced to go on 1.04.

People folllow update, it's like using an old windows version, one day you will be forced to update it or you'll not access to everything and be blocked by no more updated softwares and low capacity.

Hum... Unless you want to play online matches or enjoy the most recent official DLCs... there's quite a few.

To me, was mandatory.

After updating my notebook from W8 to W8.1, a stupid window suddenly began to pop up with an unidentified error.

So I had also to update the game. From 1.04H-2 to 1.04H-5.

I was not able to see all content of the last three DLCs in the game until I updated to the latest version (STEAM).

For an example: In the charcter selection screen some of the weapons and parts of the dresses was missing.

The little preview picture was missing too.

After update all content was shown.

Archived