I did a conversion of Alecu's excellent HGEC Rogue outfit from Oblivion for Loogie's Sexout Tryout mod.

I've attached a small esp adding the outfit to a box in the Goodsprings saloon, in a corner behind the pool table. This is mainly for people who either don#t run tryouts, or want a separate copy of the armour for themselves.

You need to download the esp attachment, and the data pack, and also a bouncing breasts skeleton if you don't have one already. Read the section on nude bodies in http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=4768 for info.

Downloads

=======

Datapack

Credits

=======

Alecu for creating the HGEC Rogue outfit for Oblivion

Thanks to Bethesda for creating Oblivion.

Thanks to kjkirimi for ideas and concept.

Thanks to Gizmodian for ideas and concept.

Thanks to TESNexus.com for the a one-stop-shop resource for authors and players.

Thanks to LHammonds for the Readme Generator this file was based on.

Thanks to people that created the miracle program that is called Blender.

Licensing/Legal

===============

You have permission for public mods that can be found and downloaded by anyone or for strictly private use limited to yourself.

Under no circumstances do I agree with any parts of my mods being used for private releases or limited releases.

I don't want to be responsible, even indirectly, for other people wasting hours at a time, desperately searching

for a mod that might not even exist on the internet.

post-922-13597875332514_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...