Invisible body/Floating Heads

Sidereel

So I have a really weird issue. Some of the female NPCs have invisible bodies and floating heads. The thing is, the only ones I have seen have this problem are from the Bijin mods, Bijin Warmaidens, NPCs, Wives.  I tried uninstalling them and reinstalling, and the issue persists. I've tried making new meshes for them and replacing what was in their folders, and that didn't work either.

Anybody know what's going here?

Have you checked to see if what they are wearing is causing it? I have had clothing and armor do that before. Try opening the console and clicking on one of the floating head ones and typing in removeallitems this will remove everything from their inventory if it is something they are wearing causing it the problem should go away when everything is removed from their inventory. 

I ended up just uninstalling and I'm going to start over...again. I did try unequipping everything from the npcs, and they had no bodies, not sure if unequipping would be the same as removing. I've never had this issue before, and it seemed to happen randomly. Some of the Bijin npcs worked, some didn't. Some other followers I installed had the same problem, while others were fine.

I was using dimon 99 and Valhalla UNP body and now Leyenda's UNP skinny body and Fitness UNP on the top of it. Have no issues with both Bijin mods. What body type are you using?

I was using cbbe curvy, and fair skin. It's the first time I've ever seen this happen. I was getting a warning by my computer that my computer was low on memory, so I wonder if that was causing it. Never had that warning before either, and there is no way I was low on memory. I have 16gb of ram and sli'd GTX 970s.

Well, sorry, have no experience with CBBE bodies at all, but I red in many threads that many users of that body type have various problems.

I hope someone will give you the right answer. Good luck.

Archived