Some Actors Stand Still for Some Animations

I have a weird problem. I've noticed that some animations, like bound doggystyle from zaz animation pack, have a weird glitch where one of the actors, usually the one in the male slot, don't move. The female position does. It progresses normally, makes sound, and movement, but the other character just stands there naked. I use Mod Organizer, so that may be something to do with it.Ā 

Ā 

To sort of clarify again, most animations work fine. It's just some, like the bound doggystyle, armbinder doggystyle, but the two bound doggystyle works fine.Ā 

Ā 

If I could get some hints on where to troubleshoot this problem that would be cool. My usual methods (running FNIS, messing with the skeleton, moving mod priorities, etc) aren't working.

Ā 

Thanks in advance.

I saw in my tests that often the first animation does not push correctly the animation events to the actors.

But because I don't play but just do some mods, I did not pay too much attention to it.

Ā 

(I had the same problem, but I did not pay attention)

Ā 

I will check if there is something that can be fixed in the dev version of SexLab.

Ā 

In this case it's imho no problem of sexlab, or if it is, it's there since 1.60(HF). The ZaZ animations are known to be buggy, some recommended to make sure that only in ZaZĀ or Devious Devices the button to overwrite animations is toggled, but that didn't fix it for many players like me. I've tried several times but i couldn't find a good workaround until now, my solution:

Don't register the ZaZ animations in sexlab. I didn't try mods like Prison Overhaul which depends on these animations though.

Archived