[Outdated] SexoutXP for SexoutNG

For you zippy? Consider it done.

Nevermind that zippys_mind.log file.. ;)

Somewhat on topic..

Jaam,

I modified the random sextype picker somewhat heavily today. Results are in the beta SexoutNG ESM. It didn't seem to be working quite right, so I reworked it a little and changed how the bCanOral etc. vars are used; they now hold the SexoutNG.nRnd* values if not blocked, instead of just 1/0, which allowed me to cut down the # of vars used in the script(s).

I also got rid of the 'oral check' thing in the randomizer where creatures are concerned, and moved it to the base effect script, as it was choosing sextype rather than an animation.

Other minor changes I'm sure I've forgotten, dwarfed by the other stuff I crammed into the beta.

Hello!

I'm lv 2 and i win only 1 xp.

The sex time's is 80 (this is really long)' date=' or 10 sec, it's the same result.

What's wrong with my mod?

[/quote']

The version in the first post uses sex duration, but that plugin should not be used since it modifies part of Sexout.esm. A totally different alternate implementation is at post #36, but it does NOT use sex duration (there is a readme file within that 7zip that briefly explains what it does use.)

With the alternate version (loads as SexoutXPM.esp) you can use the MCM menu (accessed in game by pressing ESC) to change the MAX percentage XP points awarded - you can push that as high as 10%, default is 2.5%. On average, expect about 1/4 to 1/3 of the max percentage, almost never the max, and often just 1 point. Higher awards require moderate to high lust - if SexoutLust is loaded, consider increasing or maxing rate of lust production (alcohol and drugs help)- if not loaded, another MCM setting will allow you to simulate a higher lust rate.

Frequent sex with Lust below the threshold value (another MCM setting) almost always yields just 1 XP. Drop the threshold (a role-playing factor) to zero to allow a CHANCE for a few more points.

In any case, amount of XP awarded depends upon several factors, don't expect many; much sex is required to level-up by sex alone.

Lastly, FONV XP awards are integers and always rounded down. At lower levels this point clipping might seem more pronounced since the range of possible awards is small. (At level-2, one percent is 3 points.)

If none of the above helps, post again and I will re-examine the internal logic for number of points awarded.

For you zippy? Consider it done.

Nevermind that zippys_mind.log file.. ;)

Somewhat on topic..

Jaam' date='[/color']

I modified the random sextype picker somewhat heavily today. Results are in the beta SexoutNG ESM. It didn't seem to be working quite right, so I reworked it a little and changed how the bCanOral etc. vars are used; they now hold the SexoutNG.nRnd* values if not blocked, instead of just 1/0, which allowed me to cut down the # of vars used in the script(s).

I also got rid of the 'oral check' thing in the randomizer where creatures are concerned, and moved it to the base effect script, as it was choosing sextype rather than an animation.

Other minor changes I'm sure I've forgotten, dwarfed by the other stuff I crammed into the beta.

Noted. Sorry for any issues I might have introduced.

Hello!

I'm lv 2 and i win only 1 xp.

The sex time's is 80 (this is really long)' date=' or 10 sec, it's the same result.

What's wrong with my mod?

[/quote']

The version in the first post uses sex duration, but that plugin should not be used since it modifies part of Sexout.esm. A totally different alternate implementation is at post #36, but it does NOT use sex duration (there is a readme file within that 7zip that briefly explains what it does use.)

With the alternate version (loads as SexoutXPM.esp) you can use the MCM menu (accessed in game by pressing ESC) to change the MAX percentage XP points awarded - you can push that as high as 10%, default is 2.5%. On average, expect about 1/4 to 1/3 of the max percentage, almost never the max, and often just 1 point. Higher awards require moderate to high lust - if SexoutLust is loaded, consider increasing or maxing rate of lust production (alcohol and drugs help)- if not loaded, another MCM setting will allow you to simulate a higher lust rate.

Frequent sex with Lust below the threshold value (another MCM setting) almost always yields just 1 XP. Drop the threshold (a role-playing factor) to zero to allow a CHANCE for a few more points.

In any case, amount of XP awarded depends upon several factors, don't expect many; much sex is required to level-up by sex alone.

Lastly, FONV XP awards are integers and always rounded down. At lower levels this point clipping might seem more pronounced since the range of possible awards is small. (At level-2, one percent is 3 points.)

If none of the above helps, post again and I will re-examine the internal logic for number of points awarded.

Ty it work better with the alternate esp.

• 1 year later...

This mod seems to be responsible for some other problems as well, seeing some of the posts in the tech support forums. If you download this, please keep that in mind. OP even stated that this mod is unfinished and likely to cause problems, back when he was working on it. It's a nice idea though, maybe someone wants to pick this up?

This mod disables the visual cum effect.

It's an outdated dead mod is the reason, no ones even posted here since 12 months prior to your post :).

Oops, forgot to check the date of the last comment. :D I just wanted to point out this issue in case someone decided to download it, because I had enabled a lot of plugins at once and it took awhile to figure out that this mod was responsible. I can manage fine without it though.