Zaz Animations not Working

So I just installed zaz animation pack and defeat and everything works fine in defeat except the zaz bound animations. I've also tried initiating them in the zaz anim mcm, but I always get a T-pose when I try it. It may also be worth mentioning that other animations in defeat are also defaulting to T-pose: undressing anim when raping a tied up NPC, tying/untying an NPC, etc. Defeat itself works, no CTD's or anything like that, it's all great, just T-poses are replacing the animations and it's bothersome. I'm wondering if this is a load order issue or whatever, I don't think there's anything wrong with FNIS because sexlab animations work fine. I'm using MO and I have Zaz anim pack Main v0605, Zaz anim textures v0605, and Zaz anim patch v0607, in that load order. Thanks to anyone who helps, 

Archived