Sexlab Hotkeys don't work when PC is werewolf or vampire lord :(

Ok so I have had this problem since September of last year but after trying out everything I could I am requesting assistance lol the problem is when I play as a werewolf or vampire lord and rape an npc the sexlab animations play but I can't move the camera (unless I toggle the flying cam.) And I can't change scenes or progress the scene its like no hotkeys work except the flying camera. I only use MNC for my creatures sex and it happens no matter how sex is triggered. Any insight would be greatly appreciated. ^_^

I Think this is Because of A mod changing your camera or Fov, Do you use any mod as Face to Face Conversation, or 1st person mods like Joy Of Perspective, or Immersive First Person?, if the case is the second one, try changing to first person, moving the camera around a little, and then turning back to 3rd person mode

I Think this is Because of A mod changing your camera or Fov, Do you use any mod as Face to Face Conversation, or 1st person mods like Joy Of Perspective, or Immersive First Person?, if the case is the second one, try changing to first person, moving the camera around a little, and then turning back to 3rd person mode

Wow as a matter of fact I have face to face AND immersive first person...why the hell didn't I think of that? :D thank you for helping me out Pevori I will try it out without each mod and mark this as solved when done. Again thank you so damn much its been months lol

Wow as a matter of fact I have face to face AND immersive first person...why the hell didn't I think of that? :D thank you for helping me out Pevori I will try it out without each mod and mark this as solved when done. Again thank you so damn much its been months lol

No problem, i live to serve :3

No problem, i live to serve :3

Damn I hate to say it but I tried to switch to the first person and then back to 3rd person but it wouldn't switch views. So I deleted MNC,Immersive First person, and  Face to Face. I cleaned my save and removed all orphaned scripts but I still can't use the damn sexlab hotkeys when playing as werewolf or vampirelord. I will keep deleting mods until its solved lol and then I will re-install the mods minus the one that caused the problem :s Thank you for your help though! :D 

Archived