(project) LL-recruited Black Desert guild

Swiftstep

Hello community,

it recently occured to me that I no longer want to test out guilds with total strangers and be disappointed by them over and over again. Don't know about you, but I tend to test games out, without finding proper people for them first. And I am somewhat of a trusty person, so I stick around even though I know that it doesn't work well.

So I aked myself: where to find good, reliable people on a megaserver, where people tend to hide behind the anonymity of the internet.

Don't know about your experiences so far, dear reader, but I am a loyal fan of this board and its community. I find it to be very helpful, forthcoming and culturally complex. Therefore this community seems to be a good place to start building up a guild for a MMO where people are looking for reliable and adult-minded gamers. At least I am - and I hope, so do you.

Let's talk facts: I have no idea how well this idea will work out (or if it's in any case a violation of the rules of the board - don't think so, and I hope, it's okay with the moderators to do so), but I am sure that people might find the idea appealing. What the guild actually does ingame is up to see (to many facts depending on the number of interested).

But I can assure you that I value my "reputation" on this board - I am no item thieve, abuser or cheater. I intend to build a guild in a game, that adds to the fun I have when visiting this board. And that should be the primary objective.

What about you? Personally I am playing on the coming European megaserver, but I see no reason why there shouldn't be affiliates around the globe.

Hm, you should have tested the "character creator" - was only till CBT2. Oh wait, try this one.

It's working with ingame look - so it's not glossified in any way. Besides that, maybe the connectivity from your home country to that tool gives you some feedback you can use.

And, of course, thanks for the feedback. All the best to you.

The agenda is as follows:

- Friday, 26th: presale ends (3 types of presales available)

- Saturday, 27th: Name reservation will end

- Sunday, 28th: game starts for those who bought the "CE" (big presale pack)

- Tuesday, the 1st: game starts if you bought the presale pack 2 (medium pack)

- Wednesday, the 2nd: game starts for small presale pack

- Thursday, the 3rd: official game start

I'm probably not going to get the game right off the bat, but when I do, I would join.     would be on the NA server.   IF I can figure out which one that is.   In CBT2, I could not figure out what the names of the servers meant, so I have no idea which one I was really on.  :D

I'm probably not going to get the game right off the bat, but when I do, I would join.     would be on the NA server.   IF I can figure out which one that is.   In CBT2, I could not figure out what the names of the servers meant, so I have no idea which one I was really on.  :D

Got news for you, regarding the server structure:

• Jordine (EU)
  • Alustin (EU)
  • Edan (NA)
  • Orwen (NA)

Archived